The B&W project. - Halloween -

12:54

The kids looking spooktacular!
The kids had a wonderful Halloween, we went trick or treating for a little while. It was fun! Harry didn't want to dress up, so he just wore his mask! Ellie wasn't feeling too well, (I think the flu vaccine made her poorly) and she didn't want her face painted but that's ok, they all had fun, which is the main thing.

What did you guys do for Halloween? Let me know in the comments!! :) 

Sarah xXx

Linked up with: 
The B&W project

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. They are two pretty scary masks! I'm quite sad that Halloween is over for another year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.