P..p...p... Penguin! #MySundayPhoto

00:00

Penguins and colchester zoo

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Aaaw good fun for them. Great capture. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you see these? I love watching penguins, they're so entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo of penguins - such beautiful birds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the water ripples

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely it looks like a nice place where was it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Penguins....I thought they were ducks or a second x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so cute & playful! #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got to love a penguin!
    #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.