OXO 3 Piece Large Bowl & Colander Set {Review}

15:41


OXO 3 Piece Large Bowl & Colander Set review @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

One thing I really love more than anything else is kitchenware. I have a small kitchen and storage is a bit poor, so when I was asked if I'd like to review the 3 piece large bowl and colander set, I of course said I would be delighted to try it out.

The 3 piece large bowl and colander set is very compact and easy to store, it takes up less room in the cupboard because the colander fits perfectly into a bowl! It also comes with a lid which fits onto the bowl, making it a really nice storage container for food.

OXO 3 Piece Large Bowl & Colander Set review @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

I've used the bowl (and colander) a few times for family dinners, it holds salad perfectly! The lid fits perfectly onto the bowl and keeps the food fresh in the fridge. When it isn't being used as storage though, the bowl can be used as a container to collect the water from the colander when draining food or rinsing food. The bowl itself holds 7.5L which is a very good size in my opinion.

The bottom of the bowl features a non slip bottom for stability, so that it doesn't slip while draining/rinsing food. The bowl is ever so easy to clean or mix because it doesn't any corners.

The colander has an elevated ring around the bottom which keeps it stable when it's sitting in the sink or counter top, which I think is great. Again, its easy to clean and dry. The colander is comfortable to hold, the handle is just the right size and it it's quite light, too. The colander features longer holes which makes it easier and faster for the food to drain. It's also easy to store because it fits nicely into the bowl.

OXO 3 Piece Large Bowl & Colander Set review @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

The bowl, colander and lid are all dishwasher safe.

In my honest opinion, I love this product, I think it's great! I like the fact it's easy to store & it's good quality, too. It's also reasonably priced and I think this product will last quite a while.

Oxo sell a wide range of kitchen products and have some really great food storage solutions.

Sarah xXx

I was sent this product for the purpose of the review. I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinions.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This looks great, and so easy to store too! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.