> Ups & Downs, Smiles & Frowns: My reasons to be cheerful and thankful this week.

Thursday, 5 June 2014

My reasons to be cheerful and thankful this week.

Wow. What a week it's been!! Anxiety is really kicking my @$$, it's horrible. I have new tablets now though, I've taken them before and they helped a lot. So I hope they will help again. I hate anxiety, it really isn't nice. I have a lot of things going on in my personal life, (which I'd rather not talk about on a public blog). So thinking of the positives will really help me this week.

1) The kids went back to school this week and although I really miss them and we had a fab half term, I am glad to be getting back into the school routine. They all have lots of exciting things coming up this term, before they break up for summer in July.

2) Book - Reading seems to really help me relax and chill out. I've read some lovely books recently. I can't wait for 'The fault in our stars' movie, it's gonna be sad though. 

3) I'm glad that tomorrow is Friday. Friday's cheer me up, hehe. I love the weekends, I'm hoping to have a productive weekend this weekend. I need to blitz upstairs and what not.

Sarah xXx


  1. Do your kids do year round school?

  2. I'm thinking of getting into reading books again. Especially now that my little one naps during the day, and I have this sacred thing called free time, which I haven't had in a long time! #ThankfulThursday

  3. So sorry to hear your anxiety is playing up. I am also an anxiety sufferer so know exactly how you feel. I hope the tablets kick in soon for you.

    Thank you for linking up with the #WeekendBlogHop

    Laura x x x

  4. Oh the benefits of 5 minutes peace with a book are amazing. Feel better soon and thanks for linking up x


Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. xx

Author Info


grab my button

alt text here