Goals and things to achieve in 2016.00:00
I have decided to set myself some goals for 2016. There's A LOT I would love to achieve and I know I can do it if I put my mind to it.
2) Loose weight. I need to loose around 40ish pounds and I know I can do this! I was stupid to give up earlier this year. Moving house didn't help but I know I can do this. I HAVE done it and I CAN do it again. I'm looking forward to getting back into healthy eating and exercising every day again. I felt so much better in myself and so much more confident when I was doing the above last time. It is hard when I have a headache - as I have a brain disease but I think eating healthy (even if I can exercise) through those headaches and not giving up is the key.
3) To improve my blog in many ways. Scheduling blog posts and having a blogging routine. This is easily done.
4) Take more photos! I feel like I go through phases of taking pics and then don't take any for weeks! I really enjoy taking photos and learning to use my DSLR camera. I know it's not always convenient to drag that around with me but now I have a new point and shoot camera that I got for Christmas, there's no excuse! I might even join in on photo challenges this year!
5) To plant some fruits and veggies. I have a lovely little garden and I really want to focus on that come the summer. Also growing my own fruits and veggies will save me money. I'd also like some nice plants, too! My grandad has a garden full of beautiful plants I can take cuttings from, so again, there's no reason why I can't achieve this!
6) I think this comes with number 2 but I want to stay more active when I can. Not always possible with my headaches but I can try and be more active when my head isn't bad. I'd also like to make more effort with myself, do my hair properly and put make up on more often.
7) Make more time for reading! I love to read but I never have time to read but I could make time instead of wasting time on youtube or watching T.V.
8) Say YES more.
So those are my main goals to achieve this year. I'll also do seasonal bucket lists too, which are usually more family focused but these are the main goals I would like to achieve for myself and home.
What are your new years goals or resolutions?