What makes me happy this week?

16:58


You're not from round here

Here are my reasons to be happy this week:

1) The weather - the weather has been amazing! It's really sunny and hot. To be honest, it's a bit too hot today but that's ok. I have an awesome tan! My cat has also been enjoying sunbathing in the sun and the kids have had fun playing outside in the sunshine and making the most of the weather. Bless 'em.

2) The little's had there sports days today and yesterday! I'm so proud of them all, they all did there absolute best. They all won at least one race each. They cheered there team mates on, too. Aww, so proud.

3) I got to spend some time with my family the other day. It was so nice to see them all, I hadn't seen my little sister for a while. She fell in love with my ombre hair, lol! She had to style it. She is SO good with hair and doing hair styles. She should totally work in a salon. I love having my hair done, I'm definitely going to let my sister style my hair more often - it's great.

Ombre hair

 4) Wildlife - I love all animals, nature and wildlife. Last night we spotted a hedgehog in the garden! I haven't seen a hedgehog for a longgg time. We use to have them in our garden all the time in our old house, so it was lovely to spot one last night. It was quite a large hedgehog and was a bit camera shy (don't think it liked the flash) so I took a quick pic, fed him some food and then left him to it, aww. The food was gone this morning...
(Hedgehogs are one of my favourite animal)

Wild hedgehog

Sarah xXx

Reasons to be Cheerful
Linked up with: 
The weekend blog hop.
#PoCoLov

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I had to rescue a hedgehog from my school reception this week! that hair do is amazing., thanks for joining in and sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hedgehog in the garden and your hair are both really cool! Hope next week is good too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your hair looks fantastic. I love watching our cats sunbathe in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to see a hedgehog and the hair looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks fabulous :) xx #PoCoLo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great hair do, love this :) aww sounds like a great week, loving the sunshine..

    Thanks for linking up to the #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad it has been such a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely hair style, you have a talented sister there

    ReplyDelete
  9. The way your sister styled your hair is fab! She really should work in a salon. I'm glad you've had such a great week :)

    Fiona @ www.dollydowsie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOh am loving your hair hun, it looks fab xx
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    #SundayBest

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, that hairstyle looks amazing!! Thats quite a talent!

    Thanks for linking up with #SundayBest :)

    Hayley
    www.sparklesandstretchmarks.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely reasons to be happy. Your sister is amazing at doing your hair! She should b working at a salon!! #SundayBest xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.