Reasons to be cheerful #R2BC

20:54

What makes me smile this week..

1) The weather - It has been truly beautiful weather, a little hot at times but it's nice to see the sun and actually have a decent summer! I have a lovely tan (not that I've been trying to get a tan mind). The little's have been enjoying the weather, too.
The thunderstorms were rather amazing! Lots of lightening forks and funky coloured skies. I didn't manage to get a photo of the lightening but I did manage to get this photo of the sunset and thunderstorm both at the same time. It was sunny, thundering and lightening while the sun was setting, it was a bit weird.

ups and downs smiles and frowns


2) It's officially the summer holidays! It's a very welcomed break from the school routine. It's lovely spending extra time with the kids and what not. We're just chilling out this week, no plans. Just chillaxing and enjoying the weather in the garden.

Ups and downs, smiles and frowns. Donkey ride.

3) Last weekend we went to the summer fete. It was such great fun! The kids had a blast on the bouncy castles (thank goodness for wrist bands & unlimited time on the bouncy castles and activities). They loved riding on the donkey's. :)

So those are my reasons to be cheerful this week. What are your reasons to be cheerful this week? Why not join in the blog hop which is hosted by Lakes Single Mum.

Sarah xXx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I think my reasons to be cheerful are pretty much the same as yours - you can't beat the weather and it's great that the summer holidays are now here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree its nice to have good weather though maybe a few degrees cooler for me ;-) Enjoy your laid back start to the break

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture. It was an amazing storm wasn't it? I was in a caravan, watching it roll across the sea, bliss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to just chill in this beautiful weather. And that is an amazing photo #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.