The one that's random.

20:30

Just a quick post to say I am still here & I haven't forgotten about my blog. It's been one busy week this week!

I've been really tired this week, I'm sure it's something to do with my brain condition, although this cold weather probably doesn't help. I have SO much to do. Seriously. I am going to do some housework tonight when all the kids are tucked up in the land of nod. Two down and one to go, LOL.
The boys don't have school tomorrow as it's closed for some reason. My little girl has school though because she goes to an infant school. Friday the kids all have Pyjama day for Children In Need. They're SO excited about going to school in there PJ's, dressing gowns and taking in there teddy bears, aww.  What are you or/and your children doing for children in need? I'd love to hear what you're doing (if you're taking part). Children in need is such a good cause and it's fun to join in and raise money, too.

I've got a headache, this was a bit of a random post lol.

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.