Where to even begin?14:00
I have been MIA when it comes to blogging and social media and just the internet in general really. January has been a rather difficult month for my family. I don't really know where to begin. The word stressful isn't enough to sum it up. So in a nutshell... I thought it would be easier to just share the best and worst moments lately and hopefully I'll have more time on my hands for my blog and the lovely blog community.
- My Grandad was taken into hospital with pneumonia. He is alright, he's his usual chatty self. Still doesn't stop me worrying though. I really hope and pray that he will be allowed home soon.
- My mum is going through a very hard time right now and I'm trying to help and support her where and when I can. There's way to much to go into.
- The IIH (headaches/visual problems and everything that comes with it) has not been great lately and I haven't really been able to sit at a computer or really do very much at all. The IIH seems to have calmed down (knock on wood) the past couple of days though. Thank goodness.
- My Nan is staying with my mum whilst my grandad is in hospital. She worries me because she's old and can't really do much for herself, plus she has her own health problems and what not. I wish I could do more to help, I really do.
- My grandad IS on the mend and he IS in the right place. He's in a lovely hospital and they're really looking after him. That of course is very reassuring. I just hope he's home soon.
- Charlie achieved 100% attendance last term, yay! He's doing great at school. I am truly very proud of Charlie, he really enjoys high school now.
- Ellie has settled into the school routine with her new teacher, who she really likes. So happy about that because she wasn't too keen on the idea of a new teacher at the start of this term. Very proud of her!
- Harry has gone up a set in English and Maths, he has worked very hard to achieve going up a set. Also very proud of him.
- The weather has been beautiful. Cold but beautifully sunny and blue skies which always helps my mood!
- I actually had a chance to blitz my house properly yesterday! It's a good feeling knowing my house is clean and tidy! I also managed to get in almost 16k steps yesterday! YAS!
How has your January been so far?