Exploring nature through a lens. #TheGallery

00:01

This weeks #TheGallery theme is trees. I really love taking photos. I especially love taking photos of nature. Honestly, sometimes I think we all take nature for granted and don't appreciate how beautiful is truly it is. One of my absolute favourite things to take photographs of is trees. I know that probably sounds a bit weird but can you imagine nature without trees?! So I thought I would share a few of my favourite photos of trees that I have taken recently.

An early evening in January!
An early evening in January.
A rainy January day
An afternoon sky and tree in January
An old tree in January!
Last year I captured a photo of the willow tree (which stands in a meadow not too far away), in every season which I thought was pretty cool!


It has recently been "trimmed" but I really hope it grows back soon! We often go for picnics here in the summer. Ahhh, I can't wait for summer time this year! We have made so many memories here.. 


And I have to share one of my favourite photos I've ever taken of my three children, all together! Standing underneath a tree, hehe. This was taken a couple of years ago when we went to Liverpool to visit family. It was such a good little break away!



Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow love these pictures. Stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in good company with us Sarah - we all love taking photos of trees too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another tree fan here!! Lovely photos. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.