My booklist 2016.12:36
One of my goals this year is to read more. A lot more. I didn't read as much as usual last year, but then I did move house and there were a lot of changes that came with that so I really didn't have a lot of time to read but this year, I really want to read more. I have put together a list of books I'd like to read this year. If anyone has any suggestions of books you think I might like, please do let me know in the comments or you can tweet me.
Some of these are fro last year and I already have on my kindle, which I keep meaning to pick up and read!
I've currently read 22 books (May 2016)
3) Beautiful Broken Rules (Broken Series) by Kimberly Leuren*
4) Forever My Girl by Hedi Mclaughlin*
5) Try Not To Breathe by Holly Seddon*
6) The good Girl by Mary Kubica
8) Everything I never told you by Celeste NG
9) If you find me by Emily Murdoch
14) Daniela Reyes - Delayed*
15) Girl online on tour by Zoe Sugg. (because I read the first one)
16) Me before you - Jojo Moyes
17) After you - Jojo Moyes
18) Who are you - Megan Henley
19) The silent cry - Cathy Glass
22) Look Behind you by Sibel Hodge
23) After The Woods By Kim Savage*.
24) The Ice Twins - S. K. Tremayne
25) We Go Again by Michael Cargill.
28) Adele the biography
29) The Girl with no past by Kathryn Croft
30) The Daughter by Jane Shemlet*
31) In A Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
32) If I stay by Gayle Foreman*
33) Cry Baby by David Jackson
34) Once Gone by Blake Pierce
36) The Childs Secret by Amanda Brooke
38) Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
40) The sisters by Claire Douglas*
41) Summer Days & Summer Nights by Stephanie Perkins
42) Remember Me by Alexandra Burt
43) Mummy's little solider by Casey Watson
45) We are liars by E. Lochart
46) All the bright places by Jennifer Niven
Round up of books I've read lately.
More to be added soon!
What's on your 'To Read' list for 2016?
* = need to purchase.
P.S you can also follow me on Goodreads if you'd like.