The one where we go for a walk.

19:36

The weather has been amazing lately! I know I say it all the time but it really does brighten my mood when the weather is nice. My headache eased off for a while on Monday evening so we decided to make the most of it and go for a little walk! We walked around a local nature reserve (at least I think it's a nature reserve, lol)

Lovely sky

It's such a lovely place to visit and it's fairly new. The kids had so much energy, they really needed to burn it off, ha. (I wish I had there energy, I get tired just watching 'em, haha).

It's quite (what I call) hilly, there was lots of rolling down hills and seeing who could run down the fastest, such fun.

Great fun

When we got to the pond we had a quick look to see if we could see any frogs or ducks, we couldn't so we left! Ellie loved jumping down from the bank, bless. We did spot a few birds but I was too far away to take any (half decent) photo's. Maybe next time though.

Lovely scenery

On the way out we spotted some bunnies. There were seriously loads, we saw baby bunnies too. I couldn't get close enough for a photo, though.
We had a fab time! Can't wait to do more fun outside activities. :)

Sarah xXx

Linked up with:
Loud & Proud
Living arrows  
MAgic Moments. 
 point and shoot
let kids be kids 
Countrykids.

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Yes, I LOVE how it's warming up. My kids love to be outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great walk, sunshine really does make all the difference :) #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that lovely sky, sounds such gun. My girls love a bit if hill rolling

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the cold and wet of winter, a lovely spring day is like being let out of captivity, isn't it? Plus it makes you realise how much energy the kids have to burn. Our three are always itching to get out on their bikes (the older two) or just running around (the youngest one). #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you mean! It's always lovely to finally get out on a nice day, isn't it? For my three it's like they've been released from captivity - the oldest two get on their bikes while the youngest is happy just haring around. #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waking up to sunshine starts the day off well and as you say brightens you mood instantly. It's great that you were all able to get out and take advantage of the lovely weather and have some fun together. Thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how sunny it is! Really makes days better when you look at sunny photo cuz today its raining cats & dogs here =P #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rolling down hills is great fun!!! Lovely to see you had lovely weather. Bucketing down here atm!
    Thanks for linking up with the #WeekendBlogHop
    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. D'aww baby bunnies! Love it and I think rolling down hills is everybodys childhood memories, haha! Great post/pics! #countrykids

    http://www.superbusymum.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post reminds me of my childhood, rolling down hills with my brothers!
    Thanks for linking up with the weekend blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a great time, lovely photos #livingarrows x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely time. The top photo is amazing.
    Coco

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still love rolling down hills at the ripe old age of 34!! Gorgeous photos, thanks for linking up with Point + Shoot x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I spent a good portion of my child hoood rolling down hills, it's such fun! #letkidsbekids

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks like a lovely place to have lots of fun. Rolling down hills is always a fab activity!
    Thanks for linking #LetKidsBeKids

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you had so much fun, I loved rolling down hills as a child-still do haha!!! #letkidsbekids

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are loving the weather ourselves and your place looks like a great place to go for a walk. #LivingArrows

    http://www.superbusymum.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you all had a lovely day out x #Point+Shoot

    ReplyDelete
  19. There is nothing better than getting out in the fresh air to blow away a few cobwebs! #letkidsbekids

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww what a lovely trip out, and even better you cant beat baby bunnies!!

    thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really hoping the lovely weather returns soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.