Castles and Birthday!

21:09

Thanks to everyone who wished Ellie happy birthday! She had a fab weekend. On Saturday we tok her out to Colchester castle (in north Essex!) We went on the train to Colchester Castle, looked around inside, which is now a museum... lots of fascinating things, got a chippy lunch and ate in the park! Ellie went on the playground for a bit, she LOVED it. We had a fab day and Ellie really enjoyed it. There were so many squirrels, so cute! The gardens in the castle park are beautiful.. and the pond/lake.. the trees are changing colour too. Such a beautiful time of year. Such fun. (I'll write about this in more detail sometime during the week when I am less sleepy lol)

(more pics to come)


Sunday was her actual birthday, she got soooo many presents. A new dolls pram, a Moshi monster scooter, Moshi monster moshling figures, Moshi monster notepad, pen and stationary set, colouring and activity books, playdough, chalk for outside (OoOo excited to draw a hop scotch and teach Ellie how to play, hehe), money, sweets, glowing tinkerbell, some clothes, my little ponies... and I think that's it.. although probably, missing a few lol. We had a small tea party in the afternoon, lots of balloons and food and birthday cake of course :D It was really lovely. Ellie was shattered by the end of the day, lol. The boys really enjoyed her tea party too!! (I will be sharing pics soon so please look out for those)

I am soooo sleepy tonight. I've had a headache for two days.. darn IIH. I have an appointment Thursday, my GP will probably refer me back to the neurologist, again. *sigh*.  Right I'm going to go, I am sooooooo very sleepy tonight.

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.