It's all about me (Tagged)

15:17

I was tagged by the lovely Julie, (Mama Owl). I love being tagged, hehe :)

When was the last time you cried?
I actually can't remember. It must've been ages ago. I'm not really a crier to be honest.

Are you named after anyone?
My name is actually Sarah-Lea. My mum always liked the name *Sarah-Lea*, all of her dolls were called Sarah-Lea, when she was a kid, lol.

Do you have any kids?
Yup, three of 'em lol. Two boys aged 7 and almost 9 & a little girl aged 5.

If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself?
I think I would, yes.

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes, I can be very sacastic when I want to be & even when  I don't realise it. I don't DO arguing, I'm just really sarky instead. It really annoys people :/ Sometimes I'm sarcastic and don't even realise I am being.

Will you ever bungee jump?
There is NO WAY on this earth I will ever bungee jump.

What's your favourite cereal?
I don't like cereal. I'm not a fan of milk either.I don't mind the odd cereal bar though.

What's the first thing you notice about people?
Hmm, I don't know.

What is your eye colour?
Green. Apparently I have beautiful eyes. :/

Scary Movie or Happy Ending?
I LOVE scary movies but I like happy endings too.

Favourite Smells?
The smell of Autumn. Also, the smell before it rains. Oh, also Vanilla. I love the smell of Vanilla.

Summer or Winter?
Winter. Although I prefer Autumn. I don't mind the summer but after a few weeks of it being hot I get a bit grumpy.

Computer or Television?
Computer. I do watch some Tele, not a lot though to be honest.

What's the furthest you have been from home?
Hmm. Which is furthe
r? Cornwall or Liverpool, lol. Never been abroad. I am not really a travelling kind'a person to be honest.

Where were you born?
Essex. Shh, no Essex girl jokes please, lol!

Do you have any special talents?
I don't think so. I quite often fall UP the stairs, rather than down.. Now THAT takes tallent, LMAO! Haha.

What are your hobbies?
Hobbies? What are those? Haha. When I get time for hobbies.. Blogging, reading, catching up with friends. I also like beading, making bracelets etc from pretty beads, just for fun. I really need some new bead supplies actually, hmm.

Do you have any pets?
Yup a kitten called Lotti. She's just over four months old now. Full of energy. She's a bit hyper to be honest, lol!

Favourite film?
Armageddon. It makes me cry every.single.time. I just love that movie though. Aww, I really want to watch it now, lol. Also 10 Things I Hate About you... I am watching it right now as it's on T.V :D

Do you have any siblings?
I do indeed. I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers. I am the eldest.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh we're quite simular My name is Sarah Lee (although Lee is my surname!) I have three children 2 boys and a girl oldest 10 and youngest 5, I've also never been abroad... am following your blog and look forward to reading more :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.