A2 Milk {review}

15:48

Milk is one of the richest sources of calcium. Did you know that a 200ml glass of milk provides a child with 55% of there daily calcium recommendation and 35% for an adult? That makes milk a very important part of a daily diet!

I'm going to be honest, I am not a huge fan of milk. I don't really seem to tolerate it very well, so when I was asked if I would like to try A2 milk, I was very excited!

a2 milk review

A2 Milk is fresh cows milk that naturally contains a protein called a2, which makes it easier to digest. Normal cows milk s two proteins, a1 and a2. Both proteins digest quite differently. Some people find it harder to digest A1 protein and I think I might be one of those people. Although I haven't been medically diagnosed.

a2 milk @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

I honestly was really excited to try a2 milk! It doesn't really taste that much different, although Harry did notice a difference, he said "It tastes fresher". Harry is quite fussy when it comes to food and drink. Whether that was just because it was really, really cold, I don't know. I do know that my children drink a lot of milk and totally enjoyed the A2 milk! I didn't notice much difference in taste but I will say this though, I did tolerate it a lot better! I wasn't so uncomfortable or bloated after I'd drank some. I also had some in my tea and some on my cereal. I'm still not a huge fan of milk but I am glad I've found one I can tolerate better! And I must say, when I made mash potato using A2 milk, it seemed slightly more creamy, which in my opinion is a good thing!

A2 milk review @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

I will definitely be buying A2 milk again, I really enjoyed it and my body really did notice the difference drinking A2 milk rather than normal cows milk. The kids enjoyed it, although Charlie and Ellie didn't notice any difference.

Priced at £1.99 for a four pint bottle, I'd say it was well worth it, especially as I wasn't uncomfortable after I'd drank some and really, you can't put a price on that! 

You can find out more about A2 milk on the website and you can also follow on twitter.

Sarah xXx

Please note: A2 milk does contain lactose. 

I was sent a coupon for A2 milk, for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinions. I was not paid to write this review.

Family Fever

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. We have tried a2 milk too, as too much dairy upsets Max. It seems to be a much better alternative! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered what this milk was like....I'm not too keen on milk either I always feel sick if I drink just milk or have it on cereal....This might be worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.