Thankful Thursday.

16:57

Autumn leaves

I am thankful for Autumn. I SO love this time of year. We're going to try and achieve everything on our bucket list!

I am really gratefulthat the weather is actually pretty mild for this time of year. It has been a bit wet and windy today but even so it's not proper cold. Yet.

French plait hair




Look how long E's hair has got. Seriously, it's taken a long time, her whole life in fact -for it to grow this long. I (reluctantly) trimmed the ends the other day! Her fringe has almost grown out too! I loveeee her hair so much! Also, I am getting slightly better at french plaits. Practice makes perfect!  


I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday! This week has dragged. I'm looking forward to a lay in at the weekend, I've been feeling ever so tired lately.

willow tree in Autumn
Beautiful meadow view.
What are your reasons to be thankful for this week? Why not join in with the Thankful Thursday blog hop?

Sarah xXx


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Lovely reasons to be thankful!

    Have you tried a fish tail braid yet. They are also pretty awesome and easy to do.

    Thank you for linking up with the #WeekendBlogHop

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice plait! Better than many of my attempts would be. Praying for all boys or my future girls will have to have crew cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant do french plaits!!! Ive tried and tried with no success :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this time of year....
    I really need to learn how to do french plaits....My youngest keeps asking for one in her hair....

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a mum of boys I'm waiting for my nieces hair to grow so I can do french plaits. You look like you've cracked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops forgot to say I found you via the #weekendbloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Autumn, aww my daughter would want me to do a plait like this for her :)

    Thanks for linking up #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.