Floral Butterfly Hard Case iPhone case + YouSave Selfie Stick {Review}

00:00



Selfie stick and iPhone case review.

Mobile mad house sent me an iPhone 5 hard case and a selfie stick to review!
I would be totally lost without my phone. My phone is my pride and joy (I know, sad as that sounds, haha) and I think it's really important to keep it protected, especially as it spends a lot of time in my handbag, jangling around with the likes of keys and random things.



I chose to review the floral butterfly phone case. I couldn't wait to try it on my phone and test it out. In the phone packet I also received a screen protector and a screen wipe cloth.



The phone case itself is hard plastic and has a really pretty black background with silver, shiny butterflies and floral swirls on, almost mirror like. The side of the phone case is clear, hard plastic. It's a very hard wearing case, it even offers protection against any drops the phone might happen- perfect for me because I'm always dropping my phone! The phone case was really easy to put onto my phone and fits perfectly! It takes minimal effort to put the case on the phone and take it off again! It's hard wearing and looks really pretty on my phone. A couple of people have commented on how nice and unique it is! Priced at just £4.90, I'd say that was well worth the money indeed.
I was also sent an adjustable hand held selfie stick to review, too! Now. I have never used a selfie stick before so I was excited to try one of these out!






The selfie stick is adjustable and fits onto my iPhone easily and is a nice snug fit. This particular selfie stick fits onto phone up to 8cm in width. It also fits onto compact cameras too. It was really easy to fit together and clip onto my phone! The phone cradle screws onto the handle very easily and the metal segment retracts to clip your phone firmly into place.



 It's also adjustable and even fits onto my phone with the (above) phone case on! It certainly makes taking selfies easier. The phone cradle locks into position and can take selfies from different angles up to 180 degrees! Awesome! Harry, my (almost) teenager thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread, haha. Priced at just £8.99 I think this is well worth the money! It makes taking photos fun and so much easier.






What's your favourite mobile phone accessory?

Sarah xXx

Family Fever


I was sent these products for the purpose of the review, all opinions are my own, honest, personal opinions. I was not paid for this post.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. That case is gorgeous....So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I think I may be the only one withou one of these, I may have to invest in one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the first time I saw someone using a selfie stick and I thought they looked like right idiots! I guess they're becoming a bit more normal now!
    Thanks for sharing your review on #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty phone case. I have never used a selfie stick but so many people rave about them! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Friend

    we are the leading Laptop charger, Apple Selfie light for iphone and smartphone, LED Lights manufacture from china,

    now we have a new mobile phone selfie light ( it is very fashion ) , you selling it or give it as a gifts to your friend.

    if you interesting our fashion selfie light, please let me know. tks


    best regards,
    AKE WEI
    WEB: www.austeam.cn
    E-mail: ake@austeam.cn
    Skype: weizhenke21
    Austeam Technology (SZ) CO.,LIMITED ; Add: B9 Building, Tantou No.3 Industry Park, Songgang, Baoan, Shenzhen 518105, China. Tel: 0086-755-27756201 Fax: 0086-755-27683869

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.