Jewel Candle Review.

19:29

(picture from Jewel candle)

Jewel Candle are a company who make handmade scented candles but that's not all. Every single candle contains a hidden surprise. There is jewel worth between £10 and £250 in every single candle. As you burn the candle, the jewel will be revealed. You have the choice of either choosing a candle that contains a ring or a candle that contains a pair of earrings. There is a choice of six scented ring candles to choose from:

  • Sweet Cupcake 
  • True Love 
  • Pink Cherry 
  • Happy Birthday 
  • Pina Colada 
  • Passion Fruit 

Also there are nine different scented candles, that contain earrings.

  • Happy Birthday
  • Lemon Grass
  • Watermelon Wedge 
  • Strawberry Cupcake 
  • Vanilla Apple Pie 
  • Cuddle Candle 
  • Ice cream Vanilla 
  • Creme Brulee
  • Hawaiian coconut 


I picked the Pink Cherry (ring) candle to review. 



As soon as it arrived I couldn't wait to open it and get it lighted. The aroma is absolutely beautiful and very relaxing. It really did smell like cherries and filled my room with a fruity cherry scent. I lit it for a few hours and then I could see the ring inside. The ring is wrapped in a heat resistant foil, so the heat doesn't damage the ring. I couldn't wait to get the ring out so I used a spoon - I know, I know, totally inpatient! In my candle was a silver ring worth £35! What a good deal! And the ring is gorgeous, too. It fits perfectly on my finger! Not only have I got a beautiful scented candle that makes my home smell all cherry-licious but I also have a new ring. What more could one want?! Well actually... I already want another one, lol! I know what's going on my Christmas wish list ;)



If your stuck for a gift idea Jewel Candles would make the perfect gift 'for her' whether it be your mum, girlfriend, wife, sister, best friend, mother-in-law, auntie, grandma etc, I think that most ladies would love a Jewel candle. I know my mum would love one of these! And at just £24.95 for a ring candle and £16.95 for an earring candle, I'd say it would make the perfect unique, special gift, you really can not go wrong. In my opinion Jewel candles are really worth it. So please head over to http://jewelcandle.co.uk for more info and a browse of there website (which is very easy to get around, I might add!) you can also follow Jewel Candle on facebook. You can read more about Jewel candle here.

Thank you to Jewel Candle for giving me the chance to review this amazing candle. 

Sarah. xXx

Note: I was sent this jewel candle for the purpose of this review.



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. That's a great idea! They would make a wonderful gift!
    Michelle x
    @AFamilyChatter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good idea - my wife absolutely loves candles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure the scent options really appeal to me - they all sound very sweet.
    I do love the idea of a surprise in my candle though!
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such a good idea, and a great gift, Yours looks lovely! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had one of these - the Pina Colada and have to agree with you, these are a fab idea and smell amazing.
    Popped across from #Tried/Tested

    www.fashion-mommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and a wonderful gifts, all girls love candles, and rings!! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea this company existed. what a wonderful gift idea !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try one of these! On my christmas list- or an early present from me to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.