The Weekly Bits & Bobs. #BestAndWorst00:00
It's that time of week again. Time for this weeks best and worst otherwise known as 'The Weekly Bits And Bobs'. I feel like this last week has flown by. Someone please tell me, where does the time go?
- Ellie had her dentist appointment last week. She has to go back again because she's not to keen on the dentist, she's been referred to a special dentist who will do little at a time. It's a negative because 1) I truly feel so sorry for her. For the sake of a couple of fillings, it's a lot of messing about! And 2) I have to rely on other people to take us because I don't drive and the dental clinic is a fair few miles away. I can't wait for it to be over and done with!
- My laptop is basically... No good. I wrote about how I thought it was on it's last legs last week, well, it truly is now as I can't even open Facebook without it switching off! Thankfully I can use the kids computer but it's very basic compared to my laptop. Still, it's better than nothing.
- I have gained weight. None of my clothes fit me. Still, it's incentive to LOOSE the weight though!
- I hit 2,000 followers on Twitter. OH WOW!!! Thank you to everyone who has followed me!! My twitter handle is @OoserzoO I'm doing my best to follow everyone back :)
- Harry won man of the match AGAIN last week at his rugby match. SO proud of him! That's two weeks running! Well done H!
- I've read more books, found a couple in charity shops and have really been enjoying reading! I'm so glad I got back into it.
- Ellie did wonderfully at the dentist last week and I am so proud of her.
- Charlie's starting to get use to the homework load now I think. He doesn't seem to be struggling as much. The homework that comes with starting high school is a HUGE difference compared to primary school. It has taken a while for him to get use to, bless him.
- We went for a lovely walk and trip to the park the other day. The weather was just beautiful. I love those early evening Autumnal walks. As do the kids.
- Ellie and I made some really cute bookmarks (that were sent to us for review purposes) We had fun making those together, hehe. She enjoyed cross stitching. I'm thinking of buying her a cross stitching kit for Christmas, perhaps.
- I enjoyed a lovely walk by myself this week. I really like walking and I am trying to get back into 10k steps a day as well as eating healthy because I need to loose weight!
- Almost forgot! Blogtober is going well, I have blogged every day this month so far. I am really eager to keep it up and determined to complete it!I am really enjoying blogging, more than I ever have before.
Things to look forward to:
- Harry's 13th Birthday next week. I can not believe he will officially be a teenager, it's crazy!
- Half term! I can not wait for a break from the school routine. A week is just the right amount of time :)
- I am looking forward to seeing my grandparents and hopefully my mum this week.
- I'm really strangely looking forward to sorting out the kids rooms/deep cleaning and going through all of Ellie's toys. There's too many and we need to make some space in her room.