The weekly bits & bobs.00:00
Not gonna lie, the last week or so has been extremely stressful. I haven't had a lot of time for blogging and when I have had time, I've been so tired! Anyway, school is finally out for summer. The kids and I are excited to enjoy the summer holidays and make the most of no school routine! Hoorah! Here are the best and worst parts of this week.
- My grandad was a victim of fraud and I've been helping him get that all sorted out. I hate how people pray on vulnerable pensioners. How dare they! I really feel so sorry for my grandparents.
- I haven't been sleeping very well again. I've had a lot on my mind.
My neurologist appointment last week didn't really go to well. I would like a second opinion on that. I don't really feel like writing about it but it's nothing new or serious (Thank goodness!).
- Life has just been hectic and chaotic but hopefully things will calm down now. My anxiety hasn't been good at all. It's the worst it has ever been!
- Charlie's leavers assembly, school play and picnic was amazing! I am SO proud of him. I still can't believe he'll be starting high school in September. CRAZY! I may have cried a bit, lol.
- Ellie is excited to start year 4 and Harry is SO ready for year 8. I'm really proud of them all.
- SCHOOL IS OUT! No more for school routines etc for six weeks! We've been looking forward to the school break.
- I've lost 6lb in 11 days! It's probably not noticeable to anyone else but I notice it. I think it's all the walking I've been doing and also probably, stress has played a part in that. I'm going to stick with the weight loss now and watch what I eat and keep up with 10k steps a day.
- The weather has been amazing. Even if a little too hot for me, it's been nice because we've been able to spend a lot of time outside. May have even been Pokemon hunting, hehe.
- I've started buying school uniforms already. Well, I've made a small start but none the less. It is a start. I'm going to have to order the boys blazers, P.E kits and what not this week which will allow plenty of time for the uniforms to arrive in time for September. I can get most of Ellie's in ASDA or Tesco's I can't believe I'm thinking about this already! This year has flown by.
- I had cuddles with my mums kittens. They are ADORABLE! She already has two adult cats and now three kittens. I wish I could have one but I can't. Two cats is enough for me... for now.
Things to do this week/To look forward to.
- A picnic! I really want to take the kids on a picnic sometime this week. We've found a beautiful spot when we went Pokemon hunting and exploring the other day!
- I need to order uniforms and some name labels.
- Another things I am looking forward to is a child free day! It happens rarely and as much as I love my children -They're my whole world and beyond-, a few hours break will be great - I can go grocery shopping in peace, haha.
- I must remember to make myself an appointment with my GP so I can discuss the neurologist appointment.
Linked up with:
Reasons To Be Cheerful.