Leaving fresh footprints in the snow.

00:00

At the end of January, we finally got some snow!
I was actually in the middle of walking to the school to collect E from her after school club. It was overcast when I left the house, I didn't realise just how drastically fast the weather would change! I got half way to the school and the sky looked like this:

Snow clouds


I got to the school and by the time Ellie came out it had started to hail/sleet/rain/snow. And the wind was horrendous. We tried to run home but it was impossible. Ellie thought this was quite exciting and funny, I however, really didn't like it at all!

snow, hail, sleep and rain.

And then literally 2 or 3 minutes later it looked like this and the snow was coming down quite thick and fast! I couldn't believe how much snow we had within a few minutes!

snow

Snow

Ellie loved making footprints in the snow. I didn't take many photos because I thought it was best to keep my phone out of the cold and wet weather! I really wish we had of got enough snow to build a snowman at least. I don't like snow personally but I know the kids would really enjoy it. It would be nice to just have enough for a snowball fight and to build a little snowman! I wonder if we'll get any more snow?

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It was quite a build up to the snow wasn't it?! Lovely pics - I love the snowy one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow and kids is just so much fun isn't it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how quickly snow can settle. This looks great. Hope you will get enough to build a snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures. x #thegallery

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.