6 Things I love about Spring.00:00
After what feels like a long, dull, cold winter, I always look forward to Spring. It's always very welcome! Here are some things I love about spring time.
1. The weather. It's not too hot and it's not too cold, it's what I call light sweater weather. Even the showers that come with Spring, we love. I just love the milder weather. Being able to go to the park with the kids or to feed the ducks. It's always a very welcome season! We love our walks and trips to the park. Even playing out in the showers and splashing in puddles is fun!
2. The beautiful flowers and colours of spring! When the daffodils start blooming, I know it's almost springtime! I enjoy taking photos of flowers and sharing them on instagram.
3. Being able to hang my washing on the washing line! Oh how I do love a line full of clothes. It's very satisfying looking out of my kitchen window seeing a lovely full line of washing! Is that weird? Not only do I save electric but my clothes always smell fresher! I air the clothes in the drier for 15 minutes with an added tumble drier sheet for extra fresheness.
4. Spring cleaning!! I love a good spring clean and sorting through what we need and don't need, donating to charity or throwing things away that are no longer any use to anyone. That's also very satisfying and I always feed good after a good spring clean and sort out/de-clutter. I recently invested in a steam mop with a steamer and wow, it's so good!
5. Spring arts & crafts with the kids is great fun! We try to be as creative as we possibly can, coming up with new ideas and testing products! It's one of favourite things to do. We recently created some fingerprint animals using a paint pad!
6. The spring animals. I even spotted an Alpaca when I was on a random walk the other day! I was walking past an animal sanctuary farm and imagine the shock when I spotted the Alpaca just munching away on grass. An Alpaca is not something you see every day here in U.K. The farm sanctuary has rescued it I think. It made my entire day :) We're hoping to get out and look for some spring lambs and chicks. We live in the country side (along the coast!) so it shouldn't be too hard to spot. Maybe even some signets and ducklings, too!
What do you like about Spring? Or what's your favourite season? Let me know in the comments.