All things piratey

16:21


The boys had a pirate day today at school. They had to dress up as pirates, unfortunately I didn't think to take picture because I am poorly but they looked so cute with their bandanas  and eye patches etc lol. They also had a 'pirate lunch' at school, fish/scampi bites or fish cake or fish fingers, wedges or fries, lemonade as a nice treat and I can't remember what was for dessert but it all sounded delicious! They enjoyed a professional performance of 'Treasure Island' this afternoon, they had great fun and were so excited to tell me all about when they got home from school, bless 'em.
My little girl has a fancy dress disco in a couple of weeks and she is really looking forward to that. She's either going to be TinkerBell, Princess Belle from beauty and the beast or a cat, she keeps changing her mind, lol. She's excited about it :)


Just a quick post to say thanks for all the lovely 'get well soon' comments!
I have flu, ugh. It totally sucks but I am so grateful that I have an amazing fella to help me when am poorly. He's been so good. Cooking, cleaning, collecting the kids from school for me. I am truly very lucky.
I've been entering lots of competitions and giveaways lately, so if you know of any & fancy sharing with me it gives me something to do while I am poorly.
SO glad it's the weekend!!!

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.