The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger ~ TAG

10:46

Hannah over at http://hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk/ created this tag! Rachel over at http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk tagged me! I loveeee being tagged, it gives me something to think about and actually blog about, lol! Also gives my readers a chance to get to know me a little better =) I know I'm not a beauty blogger as such but I do love my makeup and beautifying (is that even a word?) when I have time! I love this tag post, hehe.

Rules:

1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by “Hannah” and link http://hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk/
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)

So that's the rules bit out of the way, and now... Onto the questions:

1.Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?

Probably my nails, I never have a manicure, my sister use to do my nails but recently I haven't seen her very often and I never get chance (nor have the patience!) to do them myself! My nails are not in a good state.  I also should treat my hair more often than I do. 

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?

Errr, rarely! I should wash it off every night (that I ware it!) but I rarely do. I might wipe with a quick baby wipe occasionally but that's about it. Infact, I am going to start washing it off properly!  I don't always wear make up, I don't always get time but I do try to at least put a bit of BB cream and eye liner on. That doesn't always happen either though. 


3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?

I rarely wear nail polish these days *sigh* 


4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)

Ages! I am in desperate need of more BB cream but I keep putting it off! I've been using up my free samples. There's always one of the kids that needs or wants something! I rarely buy myself anything. I AM going to buy myself next week no matter what!! 

5. What is your worst beauty habit?

*Cringe* Biting my nails. I need to stop this, I try and I try and then I forget and I start all over again, vicious circle, lol! 

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?


Washing up! I hate it! With a passion, I wish I had a bigger kitchen so that I could have a dishwasher. I AM the dishwasher in this house. I don't know where it all comes from... I end up washing up 3-4 times a day sometimes! The kids use a different beaker every time they make themselves a drink and I end up with 3987468 beakers to wash. Not so fun. 

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?

Again, I rarely go out. When I do though, I do leave it until last minute. It doesn't take me too long to get ready, it takes me ages to straighten my long thick, curly frizz ball (aka hair). Seriously I need my hair thinned out again, it's SO thick and long... which makes the curls more of a frizz. Takes ages to wash, condition, dry and straighten but honestly, I don't mind doing my hair - when I have time! I quite enjoy it, so the morning before I go out I usually spend a while doing the above then I can just kind of style it before I leave :) 

8. Can you commit to spending bans?

Yes. I'm quite good about spending money on myself. I rarely spend money on myself - however, kids clothes and things for the kids... I'm terrible. I'm better at budgeting and staying within budget than I was though. 

9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?

Errr it isn't very organised at all! Although... I've actually just thrown out a load of really old make up that was all cracked/not much left and gave my sister the stuff I never use.. like the bright blue eye shadow, it just not look good on me. I just need to organise what I do have. Maybe I'll do that tonight while I watch the soaps and comic relief, hehe. 


10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?

Not sure, maybe a month? I don't think I could go that long now though... 

I Tag...






P.S You can follow me on Twitter and like my page on Facebook. I'll follow/like  you back if you let me know in a comment :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you for the tag! i will do this later :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Tag! I also will do it later :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I'm rubbish with doing my nails too. I am quite proud of myself at the mo though as I spotted a £10 gel manicure whilst shopping the other day and got them done on the spur of the moment so now I should have nice nails for at least a week!

    I had a go at this tag too - my version is here:
    http://cloudnineindulgence.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tag-te-procrastinating-beauty-blogger.html

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for tagging me and heres my answers to it :) http://beautywaterfallx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.