Meal Planning Monday.

17:39

Meal Planning Monday

This is my first week meal planning. In the past I have tried meal planning but I've found it difficult to stick with. However, perhaps if I blog about it, I won't find it so difficult.
My grocery shopping day is Tuesday so planning the weeks meals on a Monday is a really good idea because it might help me budget better! And be more organised. Ha! I can hope... Anyway, here's our meal plan for this week:

Monday - Fish fingers, chips and beans.

Tuesday - Home made kebabs. Grilled chicken breast in pita with a selection of salad (Lettuces, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onion, red onion, coleslaw etc) and a selection of sauces (BBQ, Chilli, ketchup, salad cream & mayo)

Wednesday - Sausage & mash with veg and gravy.

Thursday - BBQ (weather permitting, if not we'll have it inside cooked on the cooker, lol)

Friday - Chicken burgers with fries and salad.

Saturday - Ellie can pick (the boys are at there dads)

Sunday - Roast chicken, roast potatoes, peas, carrots, roast parsnips, mash potato and gravy.


Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.