World War Z

13:24


We went to the movies yesterday and watched World War Z in 3D. It was amazing! Lets hope if (and that's a big if!) there ever is a zombie apocalypse that the zombie's are not fast like they are in World War Z, lol. I really want to watch it again now, lol. It really was epic. I can't wait until it comes out on DVD. It was really good to have some 'grown up' time, too. Kid free! Woohoo. We were only gone a few hours but even so it was really nice. We definitely need to do 'dates' more often, lol. After the movie we went to burger king. I love burger king but we don't have one in this town, it made a nice change. I haven't eaten junk food for a while, it tasted SO good, lol. We walked about 3/4 of a mile to the train station and then My fella realised he left his phone in burger king. He was just going to leave because the chances of anyone handing it in where slim. It's a blackberry torch by the way. But I made him go back, someone HAD handed it in! Thank goodness too because he had memorable pictures and videos on there of his mum who passed away a couple of years ago. Thankfully, we didn't have to wait too long for the train home. 
All in all it was a really good day. I haven't had that much fun for a while! It was nice just to have adult time together. =) 


Gah! This weather is awful, one minute it's hot and sunny.. the next it's windy and raining. It's still humid though. Not as humid as it has been. I really hate humidity. Trying to sleep is impossible when it's really humid. It's suppose to be quite hot next week apparently, I hope it is, I have so much laundry to get dry! I only have a small tumble drier, it'll take a few days to get it all dry. It's also the kid sports day next week. Infants in the morning (that's Ellie!) followed by a picnic (Yay!) and then juniors (that's the boys) sports day in the afternoon. I'm really looking forward to it. I really hope the weather will be nice =)

Ellie was sick last night. I'm guessing she must have caught Charlie's tummy bug, thing is she didn't have a temperature and she's fine today. She was just sick once, that's all. Weird. Maybe it was the weather? Or something she ate? She had dinner at my best friends house so I don't know. Hopefully she's over that now. 
The boys are both fine. I hope they've had fun at there dads this weekend. They'll be home in less than two hours. I miss them so much when they're at there dads (every Saturday until Sunday afternoon). Harry's got to go to the doctors on Tuesday because he keeps complaining that his foot hurts, like his heel and the side part of his heel. There's no bruise or anything visible. He plays a lot of football and does a lot of running/sports so perhaps he's strained it? Or pulled a muscle? It's not his shoes because he only just got new ones and he's been complaining of it for a while. I don't know but I hope it' not serious. It's not broken or anything like that. He says it's like an achey pain. We'll see what the doctor says. 
Ellie has a 'dress up as a pirate' day at school on Friday. You should see her cute pirate costume, lol. I'll have to share a picture when she wears it. 


Anyway, this is long. I need to go and sort the kids school uniforms out ready for tomorrow! All there school uniforms are a little small now but they break up for summer in less than a month so it's really not worth buying any more until they go back to school in September. They grow SO fast. Right anyway, I'm rambling.. lol

Sarah xXx 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. We saw world war z yesterday, good movie although I wanted more gore and jumpy bits!
    Despicable me on Friday - can't wait!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did expect more gore but it was still really, really good! :)
      Have fun on Friday =) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.