This weeks goals.00:00
I thought I would set myself some goals for this weekend as there's a few bits and bobs that really need to be done! I'll also write this list out in one of my many, many note pads (Yes I am obsessed with notepads). Then I can have the satisfaction of crossing everything off my list and feel accomplished!
1) De-clutter the under stairs cupboard.
2) Blitz the front room (again!) and by blitz I mean pull out sofas and furniture. I did it last week but didn't pull EVERYTHING out.
3) Organise the large kitchen cupboard.
4) Blitz my bedroom.
5) Take the bags of kids clothes to the charity shop (most of it has only been worn a few times. Ellie grows SO fast!)
6) Clean under the fridge freezer and tumble drier.
7) Clear the laundry! (This will be rare!)
8) Organise my DVDs
9) Update my 'To Read' list.
10) Take a long hot bubble bath !
As well as all the usual household chores and whatever else that pops up in between. It's more than doable though and I need to get back into being productive after being ill last week!