This weeks goals.16:15
I'm really going to try and be productive and stay as active as I can while the headache isn't as bad.
So here's my list of things to achieve this week - It's a bit random.
1) Blitz my bedroom as I didn't do it last week due to the headache.
2) Sort the cupboard out under the stairs (again, I didn't get around to finishing it last week)
3) Get thru my list of phone calls I need to make.
4) Organise the boys closest and clothes.
5) Take the shower head off and clean it.
6) Sort the cupboard out in the hall.
7) Put the 'junk' in the attic. (It's not junk, it's mainly books!)
8) Re arrange the kitchen cupboards (I need to start stocking up for Xmas but have no space)
9) Catch up on blogging!
10) Relax & have lots of family time this weekend. I'm thinking arts and crafts & board games.
If the weather holds off, maybe we can go for a nice Autumnal walk again! We enjoyed that last week, it's such a beautiful time of year. Especially with living in the countryside. I love it!!
What's on your To Do list this week?