Nancy Dolls {Review}

09:49

Nancy Dolls were first launched by Famosa in 1968. Nancy is fashion doll and is the leading fashion doll in Spain. She's now come to England to make some new friends!

Nancy Doll review

Nancy is a modern girl doll. She is fashionable and has her own styles, hobbies and tastes! She's a very sweet doll, she's pretty and supportive! Any little girl who loves dolls would love her as a new best friend. Nancy does cool things, she dresses in beautiful clothes and loves her pets. She enjoys a good adventure and her style is very natural.

 I'd just like to point out about Nancy's height, she is rather tall for a doll - 42cm! Which I think is great. The first thing Ellie said is "I love how tall she is, she's tall just like me." My daughter is eight years old and she is tall for her age, she was very happy with the fact Nancy is tall like herself!
We were sent the Nancy London doll (from the world adventures collection.). With the Nancy London doll came a pet carrier, a pet dog, a travel suitcase with a lock and key, some stickers and some documents for Nancy to travel the world. She also has a London bag and is dressed in red, blue and white - very patriotic!

Nancy world adventure (London) Doll review

"Oh mummy, I just love her. She looks so pretty with her long, straight blond hair" Ellie said so excitedly. "I just love her little pet puppy, he's so sweet". And then we unwrapped her from the packaging for a closer look.

Nancy world adventure (London) Doll review

 Ellie noticed how light she is and how easy to carry around. Nancy also stood up on her own! She has stunning blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair. She wears her fashionable clothes and fashionable shoes, accessorised with a red hat and beautiful red bag which says 'London' on and has some London landmarks printed on the bag. The suitcase is made of hard plastic and the key fits perfectly in the lock to lock and unlock the suitcase (Ellie can do this herself).

Nancy world adventure (London) Doll review

Nancy world adventure (London) Doll review

Ellie had no trouble setting her up and setting the pet carrier and the pet up. The pet carrier expands and Nancy's hand even fits around the handle so she can pull her little dog along with her on her travels to London. The dog is very soft to touch and so cute!

Nancy world adventure (London) Doll review

Nancy world adventure (London) Doll review

Inside the suitcase was a length of ribbon which we tied the key onto so that Nancy could wear the key proudly around her neck.

Nancy world adventure (London) Doll and pet carrier review
 "I just love her outfit and especially her shoes. I have some shoes like that. Me and Nancy could match" Ellie told me. The puppy fits perfectly into the pet carrier which opens and closes with no problem. The pet carrier is made of strong plastic and is very sturdy!

Nancy world adventure (London) Doll review. Fashion doll
 Nancy has her ears pieced! And her eye lashes are very long. She is a very fashionable doll indeed.
NAncy fashion doll review UK

Nancy London doll review

The London Nancy doll is truly stunning!

We were also sent a Nancy hair braids doll. (Priced at £19.99) Ellie was also excited about this too because she loves playing with hair. A braider and hair bows were included with this Nancy doll.

Nancy hair braid doll review
She is dressed in a lovely pink T.shirt with a green and white skirt! Perfect for summer! Again, she is very beautiful. She has beautiful brown eyes and long, straight dark brown hair.

Nancy hair braid doll review

Nancy hair braid doll review
She also has her ears pierced and is wearing little green studs.
To braid Nancy's hair, you simply clip in three sections of hair and twist is through. You can also add the bows to her hair. Ellie preferred braiding and styling her hair herself. Ellie was impressed with how soft her hair is. "It's like real hair" Ellie declared.

Nancy hair braid doll review
She wears pretty pink shoes and socks and she can also stand up on her own! "My Nancy's can be sisters" Ellie said.
Nancy hair braid doll review

Nancy hair braid doll review and travel nancy doll review

The three things Ellie really loves about these dolls are, they're tall (like herself!), they're very fashionable and they are truly beautiful. You can tell each doll has her own style and hobbies. The hair braid Nancy doll enjoys hair and beauty where as the London doll enjoys traveling the world. Both dolls are dressed lovely and they're both unique in there own way. They're also very good quality and they are light enough for a child to carry around with them.

Mumx3

There are a fair few dolls in the collection, from Hair braid dolls, to travel dolls. The collection also includes Nancy flower dolls which come with flower accessories and jewels, glitter and stickers so you can decorate your own doll! Head over to the Nancy Doll Facebook page to find out more.
Overall I found Nancy dolls to be well worth the money, they're great quality, too! I can't get over how real the hair looks.

NAncy Fashion dolls review

You can purchase Nancy Dolls from The Entertainer Toy Shop. There are quite a few in the collection. They all look very pretty and would make a perfect friend for any child who loves dolls! These are also great for imaginative play and I know they'll be coming on our travels with us. I can this being a new favourite that will stay with us for a long time!
These dolls are suitable for children over 4 years old due to small parts so please bear that in mind. 

What was your favourite toy when you were a child?





We were sent this products for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinions. I was not paid for this post.

Family Fever

#Totally|Toys

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. What a sweet doll. I think it's great when brands design toys that make children feel accepted - kids are incredibly sensitive and when you're particularly tall or small for your age it can be mark you out. Your daughter is beautiful and from the beam on her face she clearly loves these dolls. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about a flashback! I had a neighbor friend when I was growing up that was all into these. Wonder if she kept them?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute- my daughter is just starting to get into dolls and I love that these aren't covered in makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic dolls for children. I think what your daughter said about her height is so revealing that at such a young age, you can be body self conscious. It's so very nice to see you daughter so happy and proud with her dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like fantastic dolls....I like that they're not covered in make up and wearing skimpy clothes....All the accessories they come with is just great too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not heard of these before - my daughter has eyelashes like those! Thanks for linking to #sharewithme - do join in next week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute looking doll! I love the fact that it comes with a dog and a dog carrier too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved playing with dolls, but also cars. These look very great to play with. Not to much makeup and stuff. Looks like a normal little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have such a phobia of dolls.. I honestly had to vet each doll I ever brought the girls when they little, as I seriously find them creepy! (I think watching Chucky at too young an age did this to me lol) although I must say my daughters would have loved these when they were little! Good amount of accessories too! #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved playing with dolls when I was a kid. These dolls look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great my four year old twin girls would love them thanks for linking to the Binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look fab! My twins would love them! I wish there were more boy dolls around though. One of our girls loves boys dolls, but they seem to be harder and more expensive to buy for some reason! Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never heard of these! I think my girls would like her, especially with the dog! #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love the wee little doggy <3 X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those dolls are so cute! I love the accessories too! :)
    http://lilinhaangel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never seen such stylish dolls...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I will be getting these for my little girl's birthday. The doors are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow these look fantastic, this is something my daughter would really love. I love how the dolls aren't overly made up with makeup too, but still look fun, happy and stylish. #totallytoys

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the cute accessories the Nancy doll comes with #TotallyToys

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh these are fab! I love that they're bigger than the usual dolls of this type, and that they can stand up by themselves. Also that braider is fab - my daughter is desperate to be able to braid but hasn't mastered it yet. I'm sure she'd love the little gadget that braids hair for you #TotallyToys

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've not heard of these dolls before but they look much more playable than the little dolls, thanks for linking up with #totallytoys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.