Keep calm, it's half term!

15:43

Thank goodness it's Friday is all I can say!!! And today my little loves broke up for half term. Woohoo! No more school runs for a whole week! Yay! We have a few plans for the half term and activities planned, a couple depend on the weather, though. I'm looking forward to some family time, movies and such. I really would love to take the kids for a walk along the sea front but it depends. If the weather is like it is today (mild & sunny) then it shouldn't be a problem! We'll see though. 
This week has been a little blah! In actual fact the last few weeks have been a bit blah, I think it's the weather. I am SO ready for spring. It's a beautiful day today, sunny and mild, the birds are tweeting away.. everything seems so much more cheerier (is that even a word? Hmm.) 

Am looking forward to the weekend, I am going to be doing housework and cleaning. Fun. I have a few T.V shows to catch up on if I have time! I haven't watched much T.V this week because I've been busy reading. I am so enjoying the #50books2013. I finished my eighth book of the #50books2013, you can check out my book review here.

So I gave up fizzy drinks & chocolate for Lent, it's going well so far. Sundays are not included though... I'm still going to keep it up though, even on Sundays! I really want to lose half a stone, my belly looks big to me, I'm small everywhere else, except my belly which makes me look pregnant. Ugh! So I need to lose my "podge" lol. Hopefully giving up the fizzy drinks and chocolate will really give me a good start on that! Wish me luck, lol! Really going to try now because I'd love to fit into some of my old summer clothes this year. 

Anyway, this was a bit of a random post. I'm going to go and crack on with my housework (Oh the fun!) and start the dinner. 
I hope you all have a fab weekend. 

Sarah xXx

P.S please pop over to my friend Sarah's blog Lovingmypiggies, she's new(ish) to the blogging world so go say Hi! I know she'd appreciate it. =)




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hope you have a lovely half term :) Bring on Spring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for joining us at welcome to the weekend blog hop, happy new follower :) have a lovely week,were planning lots of cool things to do over the holidays, great work on giving up fizzy pop and chocolate, I was going to give up wine but my husband got us some for Valentines day...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.