The weekend.

18:29

This weekend, while the boys were at there dads we went over to my nan and grandads house. They moved there just over a year ago and I haven't been able to visit because they live in the middle of nowhere! Well, my granddad came and picked Ellie and I up this weekend!! They live in a holiday park in like a big cabin thingy, it is SO nice! There's so much to do!!
The field out the back of there's has deer & rabbits, foxes and other wildlife, it's lovely! There's a clubhouse that does meals and has functions on in the evening with a play area for kiddies outside. There's also a swimming pool... heated! And a kids pool, too. Unfortunately it was raining this weekend so we didn't get try the pool but we had such a good time! It's truly a beautiful place and so, SO peaceful. It was lovely to get away for a few hours. We're going to go over for a BBQ when the weather gets better, I can't wait to take the boys!!

Beautiful view.


My grandads garden 

 What did you do this weekend just gone? I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

It's back to reality now. I have grocery shopping to do tomorrow (Have I ever told you how much I hate supermarkets?) which I am not looking forward to lol. I've got a few other bits and bobs to do around the house and the usual household chores - nothing fun I'm afraid. Some of my seedlings are now mini plants and need re potting. I can't wait until they start flowing, yay! My tomatoes plants are growing well, too. This is the first time I have ever tried growing plants from seeds so I am rather proud of the results, hehe.

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh I want to see your tomato plants xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put out my first tomato plant last week - it's doing well - especially considering my dire gardening skills!
    This weekend my son turned 4 - it was a fun packed weekend which kind of makes boring old everyday weekday life seem a bit dull now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.