Back to school!

17:55

So, it's that time of year again where the kids go back to school. It's really bittersweet because I of course miss my little darlings but it's nice to get back into a routine and it's also nice that I can get things done around the house without being interrupted but gosh, I do not like the quiet when they're at school. I mean, it's nice for a little while but I just.. I don't like the house when it's quiet, it feels empty and lonely, do you know what I mean?
Anyway, they were excited to go back to school. Although Harry was rather grumpy this morning and was like "It's too early, why can't school start at 10:30?!" Haha. He takes after me - not a morning person.

They had a fantastic first day back and Charlie has already made a new friend. There's a new kid started in his class and he's excited to have a new friend! Ellie enjoyed seeing all her friends and telling everyone how she had a "fantastical" summer, bless. Harry's also glad to be back, even if the mornings are way too early.

ups and downs, smiles and frowns
Ellie, Charlie & Harry looking smart in there uniforms.

Did your little ones have a good first day back? Let me know in the comments :)

Sarah xXx

My instagram and Twitter.


Linked up with: 
#TheGallery
Mid week blog hop 
Share with me. 



What's Happened? What's Happening?



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Mine go back tomorrow! Eeek.. will let you know how they get on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Sounds like they've settled in well! My two went back on Wednesday and so far have loved it....Phew x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad they had a great 1st day
    I agree, school starts too early :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute family! Your blog is great too! Please come visit me too at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw bless them, they look so grown up and smart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely photo. Glad the first day back went well - hope you all adjust to the back-to-school routine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like they settled in great. Love the first day photo! Buba starts next september I am so nervous. Thanks for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why can't school start at half ten, haha! What a wee chancer! My kids went back grand so they did, has taken them a wee while to get back into the swing of things and have that boost of energy after school rather than being knackered!

    Thanks so much for linking up! #MMWBH

    http://www.superbusymum.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've had our first 'back to school' this time, thankfully it has gone really well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.