Look In My Letterbox.

00:00

I haven't received much in the post lately because I've been saving for Christmas but here are a few of the bits I've received this week.
First I received the kids Christmas PJs which I ordered from Asda. I had been looking and saving for some cool Christmas PJ's for the kids. We have a Christmas tradition of opening new Christmas Pjs on Christmas eve and then watching a movie with some festive snacks. This always goes down a treat with kids! And there is no better feeling than new PJs, especially at


I got Ellie these pretty fleece Pj's.  The trousers are pink fleece with white love hearts on. They are so cute and SO soft!

Christmas PJs @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

And Charlie, well, he is at a really hard age. So I choose these Christmas Pug Pjs, they say BAA HUMBUG on but I know Charlie will find these PJs hilarious and cute all at the same time. they;re a little creased but nothing that won't iron out!

Christmas PJs @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

Harry will not wear "cute" and anything too Christmasy (the joys of a fussy *almost* teenager, eh?) so I opted for these smiley PJ's because I know he will wear them. Plus his Christmas onsie (that isn't too Christmasy) from last year still fits him. So glad I bought that a size up!

Smiley/Emojo Christmas PJs @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

We also received the kids FREE Lego magazines this week, too! They do love there Lego magazines. They're a really lovely freebie. You can sign up here, to receive your free lego magazine.

Free Lego, kids magazine

Ohhh and I almost forgot, I won a Kawaii box a few weeks ago, it finally arrived this week, all the way from Singapore! SO COOL!

Kawaii box @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

What have you received in the mail this week?

Sarah xXx

(Let me just say, no one has asked me to write this post and all PJs were bought with my own money.)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. My daughter got a Secret Sister gift this week and I got bills- the joy of being an adult.
    We are going to do a PJ box this year too and I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love ellies pj's!!! how cute! Emma won't wear pj's. I may have to strap her down to get her to wear some on crhistmas eve! OR i think she might wear a robe. Maybe i'll get robes for them instead :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, i love those pug pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful are the fleece PJs? Roll on Christmas oh and well done on the Kawaii Box - I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pug pyjamas!
    Thanks for linking up with #LIML

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to sub to that box they're so fun and colourful love kawaii. I think all those pjs are just ace buys s good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.