The one with the roller skates.

00:00

While the weather was mild and the sun was shining, Ellie decided she's like to ride on her roller skates, which she got for her birthday back in September. She hasn't been able to ride them for the past couple of weeks because it's been too wet outside! She was so excited to ride her skates again this past weekend!




I am really proud of how well she can ride her skates! Considering she hasn't had much practice due toe the weather, she rides them really well! Her balance is much better than mine has ever been!



 "I know how to use the stoppers now" Ellie told me. It didn't take her long to figure those out. Hehe.



 Time for a rest! All that skating made Ellie tired. And thirsty! In went for a drink and a little rest.
Bless her.

I hope we have more mild, sunny days this winter. Maybe next time we can go out on bikes and scooters... Or rather the kids can and I'll just supervise, haha.

Sarah xXx

Mummascribbles
”My


 photo 4d06e438-4e6a-4f3b-88b2-0c1093350397_zps361ad0e9.jpg
Life Unexpected

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Aww looks like Ellie had lots of fun. I was never good and roller skating when I was little, was far too clumsy for such a thing haha. Love all the pictures xx #FartGlitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she got the hang of them really quickly! I never quite got to grips with rollerskating! Lovely pictures x #fartglitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww great pictures and Ellie looks like she had a fab time. I used to love my skates although I think I would break my neck if I tried now lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! My birthday is in September. It was such a drag waiting for rare nice weather days to play with new outdoor toys. Fingers crossed she gets a few more good ones.
    Thanks for linking up to #fartglitter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she is doing fantastically well on those skates! I never did manage to get the hang of it. Hopefully you'll get some better weather ! #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I think when we were kids (with those skates that strapped onto your shoes) we loved the idea of skating more than actually doing it. There were broken wrists! #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful pictures! :) I remember trying to roller skate when I was little hehe. I never did any good though. :p
    #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Ellie! My mummy is rubbish at Roller Skating! Looks like she's having great fun! #PointShoot #TwinklyTuesday x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous pictures! She looks very confident on her skates! Thanks for linking up to #PointShoot x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such gorgeous pictures of Ellie! She really does look like she's having a ball. Ellie looks like a natural on her skates.xx #pointshoot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, she looks like she's doing fab on her skates! That takes me back, I remember skating from lamp post to lamp post on my street trying not to fall over on my skates! Great photos and hope you have lots more dry days to get outdoors skating around!
    Thanks so much for linking up to #Whatevertheweather :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love rollerskating so much! I used to go out rollerskating every day when I was younger and then onto roller blades. Now the only time I do something like this is when we go ice skating on occasion. What beautiful pics! It looks like she's having such a fab time and you have some sunshine too!!! Thank you so, so much for linking to #whatevertheweather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww what a star i was nowhere near ever that good on skates .. in fact i was out and out lethal!
    Thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaah I LOVED my skates when I was little!!! I wore the stoppers out a fair few times and my mum would have to buy replacements! Fab :) Thanks so much for linking up with us on #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.