Look in my letterbox.

00:00

I haven't really been feeling too well and therefore haven't received very much in the mail lately. Here are a few things I have received lately and I'm currently waiting for a few Christmas things to arrive!

Water freebies @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

First up some freebise from the water company. I applied online for these freebies and was sent them a few weeks alter. You can have a google and checkout your if your water company will supply you with some water saving products! I'm all for saving water, it helps the environment and it certainly helps my waterbill! I was also sent a water saving shower head, too. The kids love the tooth brushing timers. Such a good idea and it encourages them to brush there teeth for the required time.

Free Christmas cards @ ups and downs smiles and frowns


I received two free charity cards, too! Ellie loves these. She's a huge fan of 'The Snowman & The Snow Dog'. They are rather cute aren't they?!

LED Christmas lights.


I also received some Christmas lights to review. Look out for that coming soon on the blog! So excited for Christmas this year! Our first Christmas in our new house, yay.
Personalised stocking fillers from snapfish

And I received some lovely personalised stocking fillers from Snapfish which I reviewed here.

What have you received in the mail lately?

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Those cards are so adorable! I was really wary about watching the Snow Dog in case it didn't live up to expectations, but I loved it. :) #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved snowman and the snow dog - it's so lovely and gets me excited about Christmas!!!! Those personalised gifts look like they will be a winner, I love receiving anything like that. In the mail? Lots of lovely gifts for the husband are coming through I am so excited for Christmas!!! #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a few things to write a review such as a journal, GloClock and dreambaby car sun shades. Great things through the letterbox :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The credit card bill arrived today! Not so great. The snowman cards are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had those charity cards too. They're lovely aren't they. Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the snowman, those cards are so cute! I like the idea of a tooth brushing timer too, even for grown ups sometimes its good to know you are definitely hitting the two minute mark :) #binkylinky
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snowman cards are brilliant love them thanks for linking to the Binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love those snapfish bits! im a sucker for anything personalised

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely things to have through your letterbox! #binkylinky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The snapfish stocking fillers are a fab idea! Especially for grandparents etc.
    Thanks for linking up with #LIML

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.