Personalised stocking stuffers from Snapfish.

14:51

Snapfish sell a wide range of stocking stuffers which can indeed be personalised. I really like snapfish as they have a great selection of personalised gifts for every occasion and some lovely ideas on how to display photographs. And we all know how much I enjoy taking photos. So when they asked me if I would like to review some personalised Christmas gifts, I was very excited.

Personalised stocking fillers from snapfish



I chose to review an 11oz collage photo mug. I created the collage using picmonkey and an app on my phone (both free!). I took some Autumnal photos about a month ago and thought would make the perfect collage for a mug! Then simply uploaded it to my snapfish account, it was then transferred onto the mug. I reviewed my mug before ordering! It was so quick and easy. Personalised photo mugs would make a perfect stocking stuffer for parents or grandparents, aunties and uncles or even friends! I know that my parents would love a photo mug in there stocking, as would I! You also have the option to add text or a title. I chose to add the kids names to my mug and the year the photos were taken. A collage photo mug is a such an unique way to show off your photos, too.
The mug itself is made of china and has a good strong handle! The mug is good quality and washes really well! I've washed mine about ten times and it honestly still looks like brand new. I chose to have my interior white but for a little extra, you can chose a colour for the inside of your mug. The price of collage mugs starts at £7.99. I think that's a very reasonable price for such a unique gift and in my opinion well worth the money.

Personalised stocking fillers from snapfish @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

I was also sent a Christmas ornament to review. The Christmas ornament is made of porcelain & comes in the shape of a festive Christmas star. I chose to have a photograph of my children, from last Christmas printed on my ornament. The ornament itself is good quality, it's not overly heavy making it perfect for hanging on the Christmas tree. It hangs on the Christmas tree with red ribbon, which is also very festive. It will look lovely on our Christmas tree this year. I think this could become a really cool tradition, imagine collecting them each year? And what a lovely personalised gift for Grandparents!
Personalised Christmas ornament

Photo magnets also make a really lovey gift and again, a lovely way to display photographs. I love turning my fridge into my own photo gallery! When people visit, they always comment on how nice my fridge looks with all the photos on display. Magnets would also make a great stocking filler! Prices start from just £2.99. The magnets are good quality and the photos of bright and vibrant, exactly how they look on my computer. Honestly, you can not really go wrong with personalised photo gifts, I think most people would appreciate a personalised gift this Christmas and Snapfish have plenty to choose from, please do head over and have browse of there website.
The website is super easy to use, you can upload photos straight from your computer or Facebook. It take minutes to upload and start creating your personalised gift.


 You can also follow Snapfish on Facebook

What would you like to receive in your stocking this Christmas?

Sarah xXx

Family Fever

Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com

I was sent these products for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinion.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love the ornament idea, upgrading every year with an updated photo. Since I've had the boys photos feature heavily in my gifts! Mum gets updates every year, family photos get printed for the husband. It's only getting worse since I blog and now have so many more photos....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a good photo magnet! We have a tradition where we put oranges down our stockings and crackers which we pull out to get the colourful paper hats from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not good with stocking stuffers but I would like lipsticks in mine this year lol. I worked with snapfish last year and loved there products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the look of the Christmas decoration. It would make a brilliant tradition. We do a wooden one each year. Love photo gifts they are always well loved too X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love personalised things and especially at Christmas they make great gifts. The tree decoration is so beautiful and would be a great tradition! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've ordered from Snapfish a few times and their products are great. We have a photo cup and it's such good quality, even survived the dishwasher! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love snap fish and use them often. Lovely hate idea of personalised gifts and they are perfect for Christmas presents X #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snapfish always have some great ideas for Christmas. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww what a great personal gift! i am all over personalised gifts so will defo be checking these out! Great read and a fantastic review! Suz x Beauisblue.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.