Making Reindeer Gift Bags {Review}

14:37


Reindeer gift bag kits review


In our box of goodies we were sent from YellowMoon were these festive Reindeer gift bag kits. Ellie & Charlie could not wait to make these! They had already decided that they're going to fill them with sweets and treats and gift to Nanna & Grandad for Christmas.

Reindeer gift bag kits review


Reindeer gift bag kits review

Each pack includes for kits. Enough supplies to make four reindeer gift bags. Including the foam shapes (some which are self adhesive), goggly eyes and the brown paper gift bags.
You will also need some PVA glue (for sticking the antlers and ears on).

Reindeer gift bag kits review @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

First of all we peeled the back off of the (what will be) the reindeer's face, it's self adhesive and stuck perfectly onto the bag. Next up Ellie and Charlie stuck the reindeer's collars on and then we glued on the antlers and ears! "Ohhh it's already looking like a reindeer" Ellie told me proudly. And Charlie said "I really like this activity, it's really fun! I think Nanna and Grandad will really like these bags a lot! And we won't need to wrap the presents" Bless him.

Reindeer gift bag kits review @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns
Ellie was all "Yes! Pink ears are my favourite! And I love his big, red sparkly nose on! I'm calling my reindeer Rudolph!" And then she proceeded with singing 'Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer' whilst making her festive bag, haha.

Reindeer gift bag kits from yellowmoon UK

The kids really, really enjoyed this festive craft. They didn't need any help from me and it kept them busy for a good twenty five minutes or so. They really took there time placing all the shapes in the right places and making them look cute! The bag sizes are 11x12cm and they have a little handle on the top, making them easy to carry. The kids are very proud of these bags and excited to gift them at Christmas.
I can see this becoming a new tradition - Making Christmas bags to fill with gifts and treats for the Grandparents.

Reindeer gift bag kits review

Don't they look adorable? (Minus the falling ear, haha and the PVA dried clear!)

Priced at just £3.75 for a pack of four, I honestly think that is money very well spent! You can also follow Yellowmoon on Pinterest for more festive fun ideas!

What festive activities have you been doing recently? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear about them! :)

Sarah xXx

I was sent this product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinions. I was not paid for this post.


 Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com
Family Fever

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. They came out great, we are Baker Ross bloggers and received similar bags and they are so cute ♡ #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great idea and they look fantastic. I know my daughter would love to do something like this as well, and it seems great for younger kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are great - especially for a Christmas party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah these came out absolutely brilliant, they look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this craft? I think it would definitely make an awesome present for grandparents etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. These reindeer's are so cute. I would like to receive one can I place an order in the post lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute! Thanks for sharing your review on #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard many things about baker ross. they seem to be great for doing arts and crafts. I haven't done any crafts yet. Planning to do some small ones maybe if I get the time. #triedandtested

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab idea. Those reindeer bags are very cute and Grandparents would love a gift like that.
    Thanks for sharing #LetKidsbeKids

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute little idea for a winter afternoon! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look really cute! And fab that they made them themselves, I suspect the grandparents will adore them too and no doubt share the contents :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'd love this lot for my after school club, it looks like a great independent craft.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah these are super cute!! i love these! Great read! Suz x Beauisblue.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute do these look!!!! Adorable. Do you want to add this to the Christmas Craft linky? http://www.trainingmummy.com/2015/11/christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are super cute! And they sound easy for your kids to put together which is great.
    #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are adorable!!! My baby is too small for crafts yet, I want to do Christmas crafts! 😂Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never seen these before! they are so cute!! it's a bit too advanced for my little monster but not for meeee! haha #PicknMix

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I love a good craft kit. We'd love to make these they look fabulous. Perhaps for our next family fun session. Thanks for sharing X #picknmix

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look fab! I think I'd enjoy it let alone children! So nice that they can give something they've made themselves. #picknmix

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh those are lovely, what a lovely way to get kids involved in Christmas crafts and great value too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are adorable! My daughter's birthday is coming up and these would be a perfect activity and party bag. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are fantastic, and such good value too. #Picknmix

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are just so cute :) What a lovely idea, thanks for lining up to #PicknMix

    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a fun idea & they look fantastic! Good job :)

    Name: Martina Evans

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a fun idea & they look fantastic! Good job :)

    Name: Martina Evans

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think these bags look really cute - I'm sure the grandparents will really appreciate them. We've been busy making swags to hang over the mirrors & on the banisters, a wreath and table centrepiece, using greenery from the garden (ivy, holly and various evergreens) plus lots of red and gold ribbon and baubles. We started making these at home when my kids were 11 & 9 respectively, and we still do it every year. It's actually not that hard to get a really professional result, the main thing is to use lots of green coloured twine to tie everything together, which you can hide with ribbons and baubles. We love doing this while listening to Christmas songs and enjoying mulled wine or apple juice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.