Christmas Glasses Kits {Review}

00:00


In our box of arts and craft supplies that Yellow moon sent us to review were these very festive Christmas glasses.

The Christmas glasses kit contains four sets of glasses, the foam self adhesive shapes to decorate the glasses, some googly eyes and of course the glasses themselves (4 assorted designs).

Christmas glasses

We decorated the penguin and santa pairs of glasses.

Ellie got stuck right into this along with her 4 year old cousin. The glasses are made of plastic and the shapes are made of foam.


We checked all the contents of our kits and started decorating straight away! The foam self adhesive shapes just peel off and stick straight onto the glasses.

Yellowmoon Christmas Glasses kits review

"They peel off so easy and stick so well" Ellie told me, she's right! It's very easy to do and great fun. Her four year old cousin had no problem decorating the Santa glasses!


It took about ten minutes to finish the glasses. Ellie pointed how much she loved the little hat and scarf on her penguin glasses. "Super dupet cute" she told me. I did have to help sticking the gooly eyes on though as they were a bit fiddly, but I don't mind.

These gasses are the perfect Christmas craft activity for children aged three years and over. They make no mess and the kids can do them all by themselves! It's a quick and easy craft project for the kids and I also feel they'd make a lovely stocking filler too.
"I'm going to wear these to my school Christmas party" she declared, rather proudly I might add! Bless her.

Yellowmoon Christmas Glasses kits  @ ups and downs smiles and frowns


Priced at just £3.99, they are well worth the money in my opinion. I would recommend these and we certainly make them again. :)

What's your favourite festive arts and crafts activity?

Sarah xXx

I was sent a sample of this product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinions. I was not paid for this post. 


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This looks like loads of fun the penguin ones look so cute as do the Santa ones. I like how simple it looks to do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant Sara, I love how well they have turned out and I adore the penguins x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these look so cool and such a bargain at £3.99. Will have to add this to my list of Christmas crafts to try with the boys! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww they are so lovely, and such a bargain at £3.99, I might get some for my goddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this type of thing. Will have to go and get some. I've never heard of yellow moon before! This is right up my street and somethign my child would love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look such fun to make. Did the kids have fun?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a bargain kit. And it's really easy for different ages to have a go. We love penguins here, so they'd go down well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah this looks so much fun!!! Baker Ross stuff is amazing for quick, easy and fun crafts, we're such big fans!!! My little boy would love these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww these look so fun to make and wear. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look fab and good fun to create, perfect for a christmas party!
    Thanks for linking #LetKidsbeKids

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.