Some Christmas photos.

00:00

It's so hard to get a photo of all three kids looking at the camera, at the same time AND smiling! You would think with them being older (aged 12, 10 and 8) this would be easy but it isn't. I can't actually believe that the boys agreed to wear the same T.shirt, either. Mind you, Harry had no choice as it's the only festive top I could find in his size. Here's my attempt at some photos.
(The light was poor at the time I took these so I'll try again when the lighting is better!)

I don't know how Charlie managed to get his T.shirt wet on the shoulder?! Anyway, here are the pics! 

Kids at Christmas @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns.


Ups and downs, smiles and frowns

Christmas @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns
Christmas @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

Christmas @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.