A List of things to achieve before Christmas.00:00
I have got SO much to do before Christmas, I really need to write a list and set myself some goals. I find that when I set myself a list of things to achieve, things actually do get done and a lot faster, too. So here's my list of things to get done before Christmas.
1) Finish Christmas shopping
2) Wrap all presents.
3) Plan our Christmas meal plan.
4) Catch up with laundry (I don't wanna be doing more than I need to over Xmas!)
5) Blitz the front room and kitchen ready for Christmas.
6) Take photos of the kids infront of the Xmas tree.
7) Blitz the kids rooms and make space ready for Christmas.
8) Order the last couple of things.
9) Send out Christmas cards (I am slacking!)
10) Do some Christmas baking with the kids.
...and I'm probably missing a few...
So those are my goals and things to achieve this week. All focused on Christmas and the Holidays (Which are fast approaching!). What;s on your list this week?