The weekly bits & bobs #BestAndWorst00:00
Wow, it's already October. Is it just me or has this year just flown by?
This last week has been a little bit up and down. I've felt a little bit down, not really sure why to be honest. I also haven't posted a 'Weekly Bits & Bobs' post for a couple of weeks, again, not really sure why. Anyway, here are the best and worst moments of this week.
- Harry has had a tummy bug which has been unpleasant to say the least. He didn';t go to school Monday and Tuesday. He's much better now though.
- Had a bit of a frantic hour with Charlie returning home from school late but won't go into that now. Thankfully time had just ran away with him. Never want to experience that again, EVER.
- My laptop is on it's way out. It has been for months but now it's slower than ever. We do have a PC which the kids use for homework so at least I'll still be able to blog! It's a bit of a pain though as it doesn't have memory card readers and other nick knacks that my laptop has. Still it's better than nothing and I am grateful for that.
- The kids are all doing superb in school. Ellie is truly enjoying year 4. I don't think she's ever enjoyed school so much!
- I am taking part in #BlogTober - blogging every day in October and I determind not to fail. So far so good. I am not following the prompts so far though.
- I read a total of 6 books in September. Actually I read seven but I'd already posted my September wrap so I'll include that book in this months wrap up. I know a lot of people wonder how I find time to read. If you're interested on tips on how to read more do check out my post.
- It's Autumn! YES! My favourite time of year. The weather is so much cooler which means I can sleep better! We enjoyed a lovely Autumnal walk the other day.
- Harry got asked to be apart of the school rugby team and he also got asked to take part in our local rugby team too! Wow. He's going to pick one or the other.. He's thinking about it. Super proud of him!!
Things to look forward to:
- Charlie has a Rugby match after school. I am looking forward to watching him play :)
- Also looking forward to getting through our October bucket list.
- Half term is in a couple of week or so, yay! It's always nice to have a break from school routine.
- I am looking forward to having a rummage through the books in charity shops! I honestly find SO many good bargains. It's my current favourite thing to shop for. I do love pre-loved books.