The weekly bits & bobs. #Bestandworst00:00
The weeks are really flying by now! I can't believe we are over half way through October already. Craziness. Anyway, here's this weeks best and worst moments and as always, things to look forward to.
- The brain disease I suffer with has flared up again. (It causes headaches, numbness, neck pain and just feeling generally not very well) Although, it's not that bad and it's certainly been a lot worse, it's still a pain to have to deal with.. It isn't easy.
- I failed 'blogtober' because of the above reason. I hadn't scheduled blog posts and was finding it difficult to sit on the computer and focus on anything. I only missed one post so I shouldn't beat myself up too much!
- The dentist cancelled Ellie's appointment again last week. She needs quite a bit of treatment, I do wish they'd stop cancelling the appointments and just get it over with. I guess these things can't be helped though. (Ellie has dentist this week instead!)
- I am feeling much better than I was. Hopefully the headache stays away!
- Ellie had her harvest 'assembly' in the church the other day. So sweet hearing all the kids sing. She had worked hard both at home and at school on memorizing all the lyrics to each song, bless her! My favourite one was "No I mustn't forget to say a great big thank you..." I'm sure you all know...
- Charlie has got into the swing of high school properly now. I am trying to help him become more organised. There's been a couple of times were he's left his pencil case/books in his locker. I think he's got the hang of it now though.
- I've almost bought all of Harry's Birthday presents! Just as well because his Birthday is this week... I left everything until last minute but I'm finally ready. I think.
- We also enjoyed a lovely Autumn walk the other day! I can't say this enough but I adore this time of year!
Things to look forward to:
- Harry's 13th Birthday - Yes, you read that right THIRTEENTH! I can't believe he's going to be a teenager. It's madness.
- Half term! It can not come soon enough. A break from school routine is well needed.
- Hopefully we'll have some nice weather during half term as we have plans to find a huge leaf pile and jump in it, haha.