Sporty kids and proud moments.

00:00

Recently, both the boys seem to have taken up Rugby. Harry kind of got into last year but then gave it up as he was feeling a little overwhelmed with starting high school AND taking on rugby. He feels differently this year though. Harry has taken up rugby at school and has already had an away match! Harry got man of the match. He also has another match at the school, coming up. Which he is excited about. Apparently he seems to have a natural talent for rugby. I had our local rugby coach come up to me last week and ask me if Harry and Charlie would like to join the local rugby team/training. It's a certain day a week at a certain time, the boys are going to give it a go starting this week! So they'll both be participating occasionally at school and also for the local team.


Charlie has also taken up rugby at school. He's also had a match and his team won. I am really proud of Charlie. I don't know if he will stick to rugby both at school and outside of school but I'm proud of him for trying! He actually really enjoyed his match this week.

Ellie has also started football club after school once a week and she seems to really be enjoying that, too. I don't know where my kids get there sportiness from because it certainly isn't from me, haha. I am really proud of them all.

Do you kids participate in any sports? What's your favourite sport?

Sarah xXx
Post Comment Love
Twin Mummy and Daddy

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. My teenager played soccer (futbol to you) for several years and now the little has really gotten into it. Some many great benefits to playing sports #thatfridaylinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done your children and good luck to them!
    My eldest girl isn't sporty at all but loves rugby at school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our girls don't do any sports outside of school yet, although they've only just started school, so I'm hoping when they're a bit more settled we can do some form of after school activity with them. Thanks for joining in with #ThatFridayLinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that your kids are enjoying sports so much! Rugby and football both sound like good fun :)

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fantastic news that your kids are loving taking part in sports. My eldest hates sports and would rather be sat at home playing the xbox lol!

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of my older children played football and one of my went on to represent Wales at senior level well done to your children Thanks for linking to the #THAT FRIDAY LINKY come back next week please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how wonderful - good luck to all of them! If my kids are at all sporty it will all be from their father (who's never met a sport he didn't like) - my school reports were generally along the line of lots of enthusiasm but very little talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so great that they enjoy sport so much and Rugby is such a good sport to be part of. My girls love any type of outdoor activity at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband is sports mad so I am sure it will rub off on my little ladies at some point - although it hasn't yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was a big netball fan at school and beyond. I really think team sports have lots to offer people at all levels and ages, and they're definitely worth doing outside of school too. Good luck, hope they continue to flourish. Thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.