Christmas Scratch Art Scenes {Review}

22:46

Baker Ross sent us these rather lovely Scratch art scenes to try. They're festive and Christmas themed and perfect for this time of year! My children couldn't wait to try them!

Christmas Scratch Art Scenes from baker ross review

Each Christmas scratch art kit contains 6 assorted Christmas scenes including Santa, Snowman, Robin and Elf. Each scene is supplied with a scratch tool.The scratch tool is plastic and perfect for little fingers. Although for younger children I would recommend adult supervision. My children are 13, 11 and 9 years old and they had no trouble scratching off there scenes themselves.

Christmas Scratch Art Scenesreview

Ellie choose to scratch off Santa Claus because he's her favourite person in the whole entire world - So she informed me, haha. I wonder why?! Hehe.

Christmas arts and crafts for kids

As my children started scratching the scenes, they uncovered some lovely colours! "WOW! These are SO cool" Ellie told us. "They're so bright. I wonder what other colours are underneath the black layer" To scratch off the black layer, you simply use the tool and gently rub off the top layer. Which then reveals the colours underneath. The tool iself has a pointed end and a flat end. We found using the flat end for larger spaces and the pointed end for smaller spaces and corners was really easy!

Charlie also joined in and so did my eldest son.
Christmas Scratch Art Scenes review
Christmas Scratch Art Scenes

Charlie chose the penguin. "I really like that it's multi coloured and colourful" Charlie declared. It took the kids about half an hour to scratch off there pictures! It was great fun. They really enjoyed scratching off the layer to reveal a colourful picture. They'll look lovely on my fridge! Very festive and wintry.
Harry choose the Elf, he was quite impressed, too! He's a teenager so getting him to join in anything is hard work but he actually couldn't wait to scratch off his Elf! And he even enjoyed doing so! It was lovely to have the children all around the table together doing a Christmasy activity.

Christmas Scratch Art Scenes

Aren't they brilliant?
Priced at just £2.95 for a pack of six, they are well worth every penny. They're fun, easy and a great festive activity for children (or adults - I'm a big kid and of course had to have a go myself, haha)
These would make a great stocking filler, too!
(Harry insisted that Ellie held up the elf so I could take a photo! Is it just my teenager that is camera shy?!) 

Christmas Scratch Art Scenes
Baker Ross have such a huge range of Festive and Christmas arts and crafts. All very reasonably priced.
you can also follow Baker Ross on Facebook, too!

Have you ever tried any scratch art?

Sarah xXx

Cuddle Fairy

Mummy Fever - Share With Me


A Cornish Mum

 

We were sent a sample of this product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinions. I was not paid for this post.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love crafts, these are really cool! I'm sure the kids enjoy it a lot xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this its proper old school :) #bloggersclubuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I haven't but I like the look of these. Going try it with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the first time I see something like this. It looks like it's fun and at that price, they are great as a stocking filler. I'll keep them in mind. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love these when I was a kid! Your little ones have inspired me to maybe pick up a pack myself, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool, right up my street!

    #BloggerClubUK

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we had something like this as kids - so much fun! #picknmix

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boys got something similar last Christmas and they loved them, great gift idea. Thanks for linking to #PickNMix
    Eilidh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.