Elf Mix & Match Decoration Kits {Review}

16:55



Baker Ross kindly sent us this very festive Elf Mix & Match Decoration Kits to review. We love arts and crafts, especially at Christmas! My children enjoy being creative. Baker Ross sell a very wide range of Christmas art and craft supplies for children. 

We couldn't wait to make our Elves.



Each kit contains: 
  •  6 Elves in two colours - red & green.
  • Foam Elf templates 
  • Self Adhesive decorations to decorate the elves and ribbon. 
  • Instruction sheet


No glue is required as the decorations are self adhesive. Ellie couldn't wait to decorate her elf, she mixed and matched the clothes and faces. "I really like the hats" Ellie told me. Charlie thought the candy canes were a lovely touch, too! Elf size is approx. 13cm.


The decorations are self adhesive which means no glue is required. One thing I really like about these Elf Mix And Match Decoration Kits is the fact that little is mess is made! 
The kids had no trouble creating there elves themselves. Ellie loved that the elves shoes and gloves could be mixed and matched! In the top of the hat is a little hole, just big enough to thread the ribbon through. 


"These will look so Christmasy on our tree" Ellie said. "I wonder if Santa will know we made them?" She asked me. Bless her. Both Ellie and Charlie commented on how fun they are to make.


We are so excited to put our Christmas tree up in a couple of weeks, these will look truly lovely hanging on the Christmas tree! As my children are getting older, I really like to keep there creative projects for keepsakes and these are perfect! My children really enjoyed making these little elves. 



Priced at just £3.49 for a pack of six, I personally think they are well worth the money. They're fun, creative and kept the kids entertained for a while! They also make no mess, which is always a plus, haha.

What's your favourite Christmas creative activity? 

Sarah xXx 

Family Fever


(We were sent a sample of this product for the purpose of the review. All opinions are our own, honest, personal opinions. I was not paid for this post)

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. These are cute and a nice activity for kids to do at Christmas! My niece would love making these

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! What a fun Christmas activity x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun Christmas decorations! Perfect to get little ones excited for the festive season

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The decorations look so cute and festive - I want to make them myself haha X

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh these are just so cute, I love them and it is great the kids loved making them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great - I love the fact they are mess free too!! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is SUCH a cute pack! I love this idea, and I know my little ones would love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like so much fun! My gran and I love doing some craft together, so may very well have to buy this for her and I to do one Sunday afternoon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so cute! I used to love making Christmas decorations when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving the decorations here. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great christmas craft kit! I love making decorations at this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love a bit of Christmas crafting! This looks so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute! What a fun activity to so with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun Christmas activity! My kids would love these kits.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful! I love crafts expecially this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely, we absolutely love Baker Ross kits #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am totally in love with these. What a great Christmas craft at a brilliant price. Definitely up for making these

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh these are cute and good value too! #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are cute, great price too. Mine are everything elf at the moment, so would love these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.