Marili skincare for kids {Review}

09:47

Marili is a skincare company that provide skincare and bath time products for children. Marili products don't contain any nasty ingredients and even use organic ingredients were ever possible. Marili aims to avoid any ingredients that are potentially linked to any health risks, keeping there products are pure as possible. Instead of using Parabens Marili uses alternative preservatives which are approved for organic use making them kind and gentle for children's skin.

Marili skincare for kids review
We were lucky enough to be sent the strawberry & honey hair and body wash for kids along with the foaming face wash and some organic lip balms.
Marili skincare for kids
The packaging of these products are SO cute and sweet. The box they arrived in has animals and pretty flowers. Ellie found the packaging very appealing and commented how much she loves the animals that are printed on the bottles of the hair and body wash and face wash, too!
Marili skincare for kids - kind and gentle for kids skin
My daughter, Ellie (aged 9) loves her bath products, she's always up for trying something new and the Marili products were no exception. Charlie (My 11 year old son) also tried the face wash as he has sensitive skin, he was keen to give the foaming face wash a try. First of all she tried the foaming face wash. The foaming face wash comes in a 100ml plastic bottle which is also recyclable. The face wash is made in the U.K and is environmental friendly. I'm also pleased to say it's suitable for sensitive skin.The fash was itself is 80% Organic, 99% Natural.
Made with refreshing naturally scented orange flower hydrolate and papaya extract give the face wash a lovely subtle sweet smell. Charlie liked the fact it didn't smell girly at all and Ellie was fascinated with how the liquid turned into a foam when pumped out onto her hand! 

The face wash left both Ellie and Charlie's skin feeling very soft and refreshed.
Ellie was all "I really like the smell because it's not too strong and my skin feels great!!"
This is a product we would definitely use again. I imagine it will last quite a while as a little goes a long way. 

Marili skincare for kids

Ellie asked me if I'd wash her hair with the hair with the hair and body wash. So that's what we did! The kids Hair and body wash in the scent 'Strawberry & honey' smells AMAZING! It's a subtle smell and not very strong, which Ellie really loves and yet it smells sweet and we could certainly smell the strawberry. I noticed that honestly, I only needed two or three pumps of this because a little bit goes a long way and it lathers up really well when rubbed together in the palm of hands. It has left Ellie's hair feeling very soft and shiny!

For using as a body wash, Ellie lathered a couple of pumps up on a sponge which made a lot of bubbles! "Ohhh now this I really like" Ellie told me "It's great and it smells so good!" She noticed how soft it left her skin afterwards. It really has left her skin feeling very soft!
The body wash itself is 71.4% Organic, it doesn't contain any parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, SLS - basically no yucky stuff as it state on the Marili website. The plastic bottle is also recyclable.
150ml bottle costs £6.99 which is a little more than I'd usually spend. However, I think this will last a while as a little bit seems to go a long way. It doesn't contain any of the nasty stuff, it's much kinder to hair and skin as well as the environment so I'd say it is well worth the money in my opinion! Would I purchase this product again? Absolutely.

Marili organic lip balms
Next up we tried the lip balms. And yes I tried them too because I love a good lip balm, especially in the colder months. It's important to nourish lips in the winter months and I was very excited to try these lip balms, as was Ellie! Again the lip balms do not contain any parabens or petrochemicals. We simply applied a little bit of balm to our fingers and rubbed it gently on our lips. Both the caramel and strawberry one have a very subtle scent. They're not too greasy and left my lips feeling nourished and hydrated! Ellie really likes the caramel one because "It smells just like caramel" although the scent isn't very strong, so it isn't at all over powering, it's gentle scent as is the strawberry one. They truly do smell really lovely. Priced at just £3.49 for an organic lip balm that smells lovely and leaves lips feeling nourished, you really can not go wrong!
Marili skincare for kids

Marili skincare for kids

Overall, we really like the Marili products we were sent to review. I'd certainly say that yes they are worth the money, they smells lovely with there beautiful subtle scents. They're environmental friendly and organic where possible, which is always a good thing. They left skin and hair feeling super soft. I really like the fact they're kind to skin! Ellie and Charlie both think these products are great and that's the most important thing - That my children are happy with what they use! If you're looking for bath time and skin care products for children that are kind to skin and environmental friendly I would highly recommend these!

You can also follow Marili on Twitter for more information! There is also a lot of information over on the website. Please do head over and have a browse.

Sarah xXx

Linked up with:
Triumphant Tales 
Family Fever

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this brand. I'm always looking out for safer products for my little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little boy has rather sensitive skin too, so this sounds really good, something he could use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son has eczema which only really flares up in cold weather. I wondering if this would work well for his skin I guess I could buy some and try and if not then I will have some lovely smelling bath stuff lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like great products and i bet they did smell amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look like such great products. Grace suffers from eczema so I will have to look into these for her. #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packaging is just so cute and Ellie has amazing hair, i am quite jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not familiar with the brand but any brand that makes safer products fo our families is one to awlays consider, glad Ellie likes them

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! I've never seen skin care products for children but I think it's really awesome. I thank my mom every day for teaching me since I'm little to take care of my skin :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These products sound fab - I often find that shampoo etc aimed at kids can have a really strong sickly sweet fragrance so the subtle scent sounds really appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing, I bet she seems right grown up using this. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so important to have natural products like this when you're using them on kids x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the packaging on these products and they sound like they are just as good on the inside too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My daughter has Eczema, so the right skin care is extremely important for her. I love the cute bottles this comes in.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea - I mean I know there are probably many companies that do skincare for children but this seems so well thought out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, this range looks awesome! I think it would be good for my teen daughter too - she has very sensitive skin. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These all sound fab! I love the packaging and it's always great to hear about SLS free brands as I'm allergic to it >.<

    ReplyDelete
  17. Strawberry and honey? Sounds like an unusual mix but also sounds a scrummy! I'm going to check them out now as I'm always up for organic products for baby x
    #TriumphantTales

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooo these look fab! Definitely something my two nieces would love to try! Thank you for sharing these with us at #TriumphantTales

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look really lovely. It's nice to get something different for the kids as opposed to the 'traditional' childrens bath products. Thanks for linking up to #TriumphantTales and please do come back again tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.