November Bucket List.

16:01

It's always nice to set some goals for the month. Last month, I admit, I didn't too great with my goals and our bucket list but it was a difficult month. This month will be much easier, I hope! I am going to try and be organised for Christmas and the holiday season this year! I am looking for a really easy Christmas cake recipe -child friendly- but not a fruit cake as the kids don't like it. I'll have a browse on pinterest but if anyone has one they'd like to share with me, do leave me a comment or tweet me.

I put together a family bucket list for the month of November. I think we can complete it all! I am really looking forward to the holiday season. I just hope the build up isn't as stressful as last year.
Let me know what's on your bucket list for this month :)


Sarah xXx

You can follow my blog on:

Follow
 

 

Mummy Fever - Share With Me

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Your bucket list for November sounds fab. The idea of a bonfire with marshmallows is really great, a nice little family treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, i like that you have some cosy goals for the month. :) Although I think some outdoorsy ones would be good too, as it is so lovely out there is Autumn, I'm sure the kids would love it too :) Maybe some leaf crafts once you get home? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started stocking up on candles to make the house feel cosy :) I'm obsessed with chocolate baileys too and it is on offer in Tesco so will be buying a couple of bottles for when visitors call over Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea that you can set yourself some achievable targets which mean you feel you have achieved lots during the month. Don't you find though that the months just go by so quickly?!? I hope you do manage to squeeze lots of your bucket list in this month - sounds like tonnes of fun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a great idea. Christmas is almost here x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely list! I need to get on the Christmas organisation thing :) I've already been enjoying cosy evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot chocolate and cosy nights sound dreamy! I would love to do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great list and one which is dominated by Christmas yay x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! It's all guns blazing for Christmas now, I reckon. I need some Christmas scented candles, to be honest. I love a good mulled wine scent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spending quality time with my family and doing some Christmas shopping

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've stqarted Christmas shopping and feeling very smug about it! #SharewithMe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Bucket List.
    I've nearly finished my Christmas Shopping now.
    We've got our pine cones ready to decorate and hot chocolate is a must in our house for the colder nights.

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my kind of to-do list! We have a lot of the same plans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Making a bucket list every month is such a good idea. I'm forever making lists of things todo on a daily basis but it would be nice to have a monthly one! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hot chocolate and cosy nights sounds fab - thanks for linking to #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.