The weekly bits and bobs. #BestAndWorst00:00
- This is one of those negatives and positives. Ellie will have to have a brace. Her top two teeth are biting down on her bottom teeth which is causing problems. She's only nine years old. Although this is also a positive because it's being sorted out sooner rather than later so it isn't really a bad thing. Except she's terrified of the thought and I feel for her. I really do.
- Ellie has also been poorly with a cold and sore throat and running a temperature but she seems to have improved so fingers crossed she can go to school tomorrow!
- Harry has broken his bed. No idea how he's managed it but perhaps it's fixable! I hope so because he's only had the bed 18 months!
- My headache is much better! Thank goodness and touch wood. I suffer with a brain disease "IIH". I've also had some severe numbness in my hands and arms, especially the left side of my body but that seems to have improved.
- I've recently finished reading "Behind Closed Doors". Very good book! Although it does touch on some very difficult topics it is a great read if you like thrillers! (Book review here if anyone is interested)
- We were lucky enough to be sent some lovely bath and skin care products for children to review! The kids LOVED them. You can read our review here
- I saw my mum briefly last week, which was lovely. She works a lot so I don't often get to see her so when I do see her, we have a really good catch up and chat. Always makes me smile, hehe.
- The kids are all doing well at school. Charlie especially has been making a really good effort with keeping on top of his homework. He was struggling to begin with. High school is so much harder than primary school but he's getting the hang of it now.
- The upcoming parents evenings.
- All the Christmas festivities which seem to be starting early this year!
- Doing more Christmas shopping this week! I really NEED to be organised this year.
What are your best and worst moments this week? Or what are you most looking forward to?