Life Lately.

10:00

Well, we are over half way through November already! This year has gone SO fast, I honestly can't believe it. It doesn't feel like a year ago that I was planning last Christmas and now it's time to start planning for THIS Christmas. Craziness! Anyway, I thought I'd write a 'Life Lately' post.

I don't know why but it feels like November has been a really stressful month for me. I think with having the brain condition I suffer with (IIH) flare up and just everyday life, it's been hectic and hard. I've been suffering with numbness, feeling sick and headaches for pretty much most of November - All due to my brain condition. My medication has been increased so that's helped a bit. It seems to have settled down now though (I hope I haven't jinxed myself!) and I've even started working out again. I'd like to loose 10lbs before Christmas but that might be a little ambitious. We'll see how I go and it really depends on how my head is.

mumx3x

The kids are all doing fantastic. They're all doing really well in school. I had Ellie's parents evening last week and she's doing AMAZING! I am so very proud of her. We're working on division and reading at home. She's a really good reader and quite a fast paced reader like me, hehe. Bless her.
I'm waiting to hear about when the boys parents evenings will be, I dare say they'll be soon! I am looking forward to seeing how well the boys are both doing. I think Charlie has got the hang of high school now, with lots of help from his big brother. I'm very proud of them both.

mumx3x
mumx3x

This up coming week I am hoping to do some Christmas shopping and get a big chunk of it done next week, all going well. I need to come up with some ideas for Harry, he's thirteen years old and so hard to buy for, he's so fussy with clothes, too! I also need to fish my Christmas tree out of the shed and bring that inside (I'm not putting it up anytime soon though! My cats will destroy it).

tabby cat on the fence

A photo posted by Sara ♡ (@sassyserz) on
How has November been for you?

Sarah xXx
Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday

Mummascribbles

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Love the pics! I hope everything is truly settling down for you with your illness and that things will go swimmingly for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast this year has just flown by. I hope that things are feeling more settled for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy how quick everything is flying by, it's scaring me a little. Like you I need to get a bit of a handle on Christmas shopping soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been fab for me. Going really fast though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. December???? Oh god - how have I lost a month! It is going fast but I do think it is November ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas seems to have come round so quickly and I'm already feeling stressed about preparing for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOrry you've been suffering a bit recently - I'm glad you're doing better now! 10lbs is a hefty goal for xmas but it's good to have a target! #kcacols

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better now. It's been an up and down month here. I too need to do some more bits of Christmas shopping.
    #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas is almost here and that's mental - glad the kids are doing well in school :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crikey another reminder that I need to get my arse into gear with Christmas and not leave it lastminute.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear the kids are doing great but sorry you've been suffering this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your kids are doing well! Christmas will be here soon, so thanks for the reminder to get my tree out of the attic

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too am still in shock at how fast 2016 has cruised by but such is life. November has been fairly busy but all good

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you believe November is nearly over? I have had a good month and am looking forward to Christmas next month

    ReplyDelete
  15. November is a little crazy isn't it? Sorry to hear you've been unwell and hope the medication continues to work for you. Love the photos of the kids and great to hear how well they are doing. I hope you have a good week #MMBC x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry you've been suffering, November has been a bad month for us health wise too. Your children are just gorgeous though, such beautiful photos! #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry to hear about the pain you have been in with your brain condition but it amazes me how strong you are through your suffering. You are an example to us all! Photography looks good xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving hearing that the kids are continuing to thrive at school and really enjoy it! But so sorry to hear about your flare-up, hope it settles down soon.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Leigh at Fashion Du Jour LDN x
    www.fashiondujour.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Time is flying by! My teen son is 14 and loves Urban Outfitters, H&M and Primark for the plain clothes he likes currently. I was hoping to lose more weight but can't stop eating lol! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry to hear about your flare up lovely. Glad your kids are doing so well at school. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm sorry to hear that you've been unwell. Hope it settles down with the new medication. Brilliant that your kids are doing so well in school!

    Thanks for linking up with #KCACOLS and hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't believe how close we are to the end of the year, it feels like it's caught me by surprise! Hope you have a more easy going December! x #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope you are feeling much better lovely, I hope the medication works x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.