The weekly bits & bobs. #BestAndWorst09:31
I actually can not believe it'll be December next week. I really need to get some Christmas shopping done. I haven't bought the kids anything yet. Eek! I'll be glad when November is over though, it hasn't been the best month. It's been stressful and blah. Anyway, here's this weeks best & worst moments.
I don't really think there are THAT many negatives this week. And certainly not massive things! Thankfully.
- I had an appointment cancelled last week, which isn't the greatest as I'd rather just get it over an done with but it is what it is.
- My weight is really, really getting me down. At least I am doing something about it now though - More on that in a bit.
- The weather has been crazy. There's been a lot of wind and rain. I haven't managed to do much walking but it seems that the worst of the weather is over now (hopefully!). Perhaps we'll have some dry days so I can walk!
- I've been really worried and concerned about my grandparents. There going through a stressful time. I can't wait to see them tomorrow!!
- I've started working out again, yay! I've lost 2.2lb this week. I'm really pleased with that result! I've only done three proper workouts and been watching what I eat. So yes, rather chuffed with my weight loss this week! I actually feel better in myself and a lot more productive! Amazing what a little exercise can do!
- Ellie had her assessment for braces. We need to go back in a couple of weeks so we can discuss treatment and have impressions, photos, X-rays etc done. She's coping very well with all these dentists appointments. She's only nine years old, bless her.
- I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow, woohoo. I'll be able to make a small start. At least all the nieces and nephews Christmas pressies are sorted!
- I had a lovely catch up with my mum the other day which was really nice.
- Christmas shopping with my grandparents tomorrow!
- Having my tumble drier fixed - I have one of those driers that has been recalled and is intentionally a fire hazard. It's being fixed for free! (And rightly so!!) I've been waiting months so it'll be nice to be able to use my tumble drier properly again. (I have been able to use it but I only keep it on for twenty minutes at a time)
- All the Christmas festivities that are very fast approaching.