The weekly bits & bobs. #BestAndWorst

09:31

I actually can not believe it'll be December next week. I really need to get some Christmas shopping done. I haven't bought the kids anything yet. Eek! I'll be glad when November is over though, it hasn't been the best month. It's been stressful and blah. Anyway, here's this weeks best & worst moments.

The weekly bnits and bobs


Negatives:

I don't really think there are THAT many negatives this week. And certainly not massive things! Thankfully.
  • I had an appointment cancelled last week, which isn't the greatest as I'd rather just get it over an done with but it is what it is. 
  • My weight is really, really getting me down. At least I am doing something about it now though - More on that in a bit. 
  • The weather has been crazy. There's been a lot of wind and rain. I haven't managed to do much walking but it seems that the worst of the weather is over now (hopefully!). Perhaps we'll have some dry days so I can walk! 
  • I've been really worried and concerned about my grandparents. There going through a stressful time. I can't wait to see them tomorrow!! 
Positives:
  • I've started working out again, yay! I've lost 2.2lb this week. I'm really pleased with that result! I've only done three proper workouts and been watching what I eat. So yes, rather chuffed with my weight loss this week! I actually feel better in myself and a lot more productive! Amazing what a little exercise can do! 
  • Ellie had her assessment for braces. We need to go back in a couple of weeks so we can discuss treatment and have impressions, photos, X-rays etc done. She's coping very well with all these dentists appointments. She's only nine years old, bless her. 
  • I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow, woohoo. I'll be able to make a small start. At least all the nieces and nephews Christmas pressies are sorted! 
  • I had a lovely catch up with my mum the other day which was really nice. 
Things to look forward to:
  •  Christmas shopping with my grandparents tomorrow! 
  • Having my tumble drier fixed - I have one of those driers that has been recalled and is intentionally a fire hazard. It's being fixed for free! (And rightly so!!) I've been waiting months so it'll be nice to be able to use my tumble drier properly again. (I have been able to use it but I only keep it on for twenty minutes at a time)
  • All the Christmas festivities that are very fast approaching. 
What have been your best and worst bits lately? What are you most looking forward to?

Sarah xXx
Best of Worst


PoCoLo

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. i worry about my grandparents too right now - I'm sure you'll have a lovely time shopping with them! #bestandworst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for losing weight. It's great they are fixing your tumble dryer, it can be scary to use it knowing it can catch fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you've had to live without your tumble drier at this time of year. Mine is always on at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you are spot on about the weather, it has been vile. Poor little orange dog has had an horrendous week with walks, he's either not been able to go out because it's raining too hard, or hasn't enjoyed being out in the wind. Hope you have fun Christmas shopping #bestandworst x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have managed to buy one niece one present - 5 more to go! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The weather really has been awful hasn't it. How on earth have you cited without your tumbel dryer when it's been so cold and wet? Have fun christmas shipping with your grandparents.

    (Unhinged mummy stopping by from blogger-club-uk).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think right now I can only think about one worst bit and that is issues with my website when its so close to christmas and working with many companies. Otherwise all has been good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done with the weight loss, and with the Christmas shopping come to mention it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done you for working out! Ughhh, the weather has been so awful recently hasn't it! Also..Ahhh CHRISTMAS! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on starting to work out again! I haven't worked out much this month, really hoping I can attend some yoga classes next week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats with your weight loss! Hope you had a lovely time with your grandparents shopping! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You aren't the only one whose weight is getting them down - I really feel I've let myself down but I've got into bad habits now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking forward to christmas too. I haven't started my shopping yet, but I'm thinking i really should do x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The weather has been so hot here (Australia), 37 degrees today. Takes some getting used to when it starts to get hot each year! Enjoy Christmas shopping :) #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have an amazing time with your Grandparents shopping and well done ohh on working on your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great roundup. I'm looking forward to the festivities too :) Thanks for linking up to the #bestandworst

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great roundup and congrats on losing the weight.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done on your weight loss hun! That's fab.
    I feel for you not being able to get the most out of your tumble dryer, mine is on constantly now.

    Thanks so much for joining in with #MMBC. Hope to see you next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well done on your weight loss this week, I can't believe it's almost December either, slightly freaking x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done on your weight loss! Enjoy your shopping trip with your Grandparents! xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. It took us so long to get our tumble dryer fixed but it is done now - takes about an hour and because we changed the filter every time they said ours was in good condition. They changed it (which was so cool as you saw inside a tumble dryer, which made me sound so geeky!)
    Hope you enjoyed your Christmas shopping trip too x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This year seems to have gone so fast. I completely agree Christmas shopping is brilliant, have fun! Thanks for linking to #Pocolo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.